Should I ask for his address?

My crush was just in a serious car accident, and the woman in the epicenter of the accident died in his arms. I want to go comfort him SOOOOO bad right now, but I don't know his address. Is it a bad idea to ask for it? Not from him, maybe his mom or a friend.

Can you explain your opinion too?
When would be an appropriate time to see him? I. e. X amount of days, or X amount of weeks...

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him time to get over it maybe a week.

What Guys Said 5

• He's not your boyfriend, or your husband, he's just your crush. He's going to be in shock and/or traumatized by what happened.

Leave him alone.

• Regardless of our current relationship, I still care about him!

• That's nice, but what you are proposing is not appropriate.

• just ask him if you can come over because you want too.

• Probably a bad idea. A very very bad idea.

• That's not a good idea

• Can you explain your position?

• I dont think thats a bad idea :)

What Girls Said 2

• Its not a bad idea at all. I think a normal person would understand why you would want to help him. Just be mindful - he might be too shaken up for visitors right now.

• Unless you are very good friends then I would say its a bad idea, imagine if someone you didn't know very well randomly turned up at your door - it might make you seem like a stalker or something

• I would say we're good friends... At least friends.

• Still, the fact you don't know where he lives suggests to me that you aren't as close as you think you are. Personally, I know where all my friends live, even ones I'm not particularly close too, so I believe if you had a close enough relationship to just randomly visit his house then you would already know where he lives