I'm pregnant and we are only together 5 months :-/?

I found out I'm pregnant. It's unplanned as I was on the pill.. I'm only with my boyfriend 5 months & I'm crazy about him but we ain't getting on as well as I would of liked lately. I'm afraid to tell him.. :-( I'm only a few weeks gone would be so bad to wait until I'm further on to tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to tell him sooner than later

What Guys Said 4

• It is okay to wait until things are better between you.

• Tell him now... don't run into a situation where you drop it on him down the road and he feels you couldn't talk to him about it. If you think it will end badly than so be it, just tell him.

• The sooner you tell him the better

• Tell him as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 2

• You say "ain't" and "would of" instead of "would have or would've" lol. You're obviously uneducated. And you've only been with him five months and were already having unprotected sex haha no one ever told you the pill isn't just magic that guarantees you won't get pregnant? I think you should get an abortion. An uneducated single mother (he will most likely not want to spend his entire life with a girl he only dated for five months. He'll leave) is an unfit mother.

• Unfit because I didn't use proper vocabulary? That's just nasty. I will not have an abortion as I am highly against them. I can and will also bring up a child alone if he wants to leave me. Your opinion is not at all helpful. Let's hope you don't have children with that attitude.

• Tell him as soon as possible so he's mentally prepared for things.
    The sooner it is the easier it is to get an abortion. And if he tells you he's not ready it'll be easier on you if you want to abort since it'll be sooner. If you wait he will feel betrayed like you kept it from him long enough so you COULDNT get an abortion.
    It's his kid too, just tell him. Unless you plan on getting an abortion in private without him ever knowing

• I'd never get an abortion that would never be an option if he doesn't want this baby il do it alone. I'd just rather be out of the danger zone before telling him incase I become stressed :-/