What's do breasts with implants feel like?

if you haven't touched, don't answer :P

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• they feel like breasts only a lot firmer. Sometimes you can feel the implant, usually not. When new, they are a lot firmer and a LOT easier to spot. Takes a while for your breasts to adjust to the bag od saline.
    Get a GOOD SURGEON!
    Okay - you won't like this, but a good way to find a good plastic surgeon for this is to go to a strip club (a good one) and look at the girls and talk to them. They are very proud of their boobs and more than happy to tell you where to get good ones done. You can also see the results on stage. Some are great... some... AWFUL!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The silicone feels slighly firmer to the touch

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what the implant made off it differs and her good the work is.
    They feel okay on the most part.
    but you can say the same about real ones too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who you go to but don't be cheap. Get them done right and correct however ass implants will always be sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • Its feel smooth sponge ,, I like to play during inter course and specially hold during cum

0|0
    0|0
  • they're hard and stiff. they don't feel natural at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you already have some natural breast tissue say a B cup or more and get the expensive Gummy Bear ones they should be hard to spot after about 18 months.

Saline doesn't feel as natural.

Almost all implants are done under the muscle these days though so they ARE detectable say at the gym or when someone is lifting something heavy overhead. The implant will move as the peck flexes. You know how guys with muscle do that peck dance. To implant will move like that. Watch some ladies in the gym in a low top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a bag of sand

0|1
    0|0
  • The only implants I have are of endometriosis and I don't have those willingly

0|0
    0|0