Why were my parents so upset?

I've been dating this boy for three months im 16 and he's 17 and we were at my house and we started making out in my room and my 13 year old sister walked in and caught us with him on top of me and went and got my mom and dad and they told him to get the hell out of there house. he did and then i got yelled at i dont see what was so bad why were my parents so upset?

my parents dont know I've had sex with him but im on birth control
whats funny is they have walked in on us making out before and didn't care

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't understand the bonds and the feelings of a parent, these people would die for you there sole purpose after creating a life is to protect it. You feel no doubt pissed off that they made you look bad or embarrassed you but look at it from their point of view, you are their little girl 10 20 even 40 years old that will never change. They may be a little over protective but it's what parents do. Show them your mature enough to have a boyfriend and that he is a decent guy and they may see they overreacted.
    " he's really nice to me and he makes me happy, he's the only guy I know that doesn't want to rush into sex" would put their minds at ease a little but show your maturity work around the issue without lying to them.

What Guys Said 5

• When you grow up, you'll understand. Until then, you won't.

• Your parents know all too well what's going on in your minds. They too have been horny teens. It's hard to accept that for many parents.

• @ Asker My tip: Compare the date of their marriage with your birth date. :D :D :D

• funny thing is um yeah i was born two years before they got married and he's not even my biological dad

• Thus they know very well what happens when horny teens start making out and are on top of each other. No litlle drawing needed.
      Use condoms!

• They got upset because they are trying to protect your stupid ass. You don't realize that making out leads to sex, and sex leads to pregnancy or worse (STDs/STIs). Your parents had every right to be upset. If you want to get pregnant, then fine. Move out of their house, and get your own place and job. See how long this idiot that you're sleeping with will last. He'll bail on you rather quickly, and you'll be all alone with a baby and not have a damn clue of what to do!

• I think it was because your sister saw you

• she has a boy friend and our parents know so

• Because your doing that in there house they deem it as disrespectful. Sure they just don't want you to be sexua active because they are your parents and don't want you doing anything rash.

What Girls Said 4

• r u serious? they have every right to do what they did.

• You're parents jumped the hun but at the end of the day you are their little girl. They want you to stay that way.

• You were making out, in your room, he was on top of you, and your little sister saw it, what the fuck did you expect them to do? just be like:

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-8676-1399925182-25.gif

... or something?

• Birth control does not always work. I've had TONS of friends on birth control get pregnant. You're lucky you have parents that love you.

Why did they freak out, you ask? Because you're a baby, and babies shouldn't be having babies.