How can I stop getting notifications from Twitter about following someone?

Reason i signed up in Twitter’s just in order 2 follow GAG and ONLY. I don’t care bout following any random “celebrity” I don’t even know. This thing starts becoming annoyin by getting notifications on yer phone daily (I use da same mail there as well) tellin me “follow him/her on twitter”

How can I stop this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They have settings, turn off the email/mobile notifications and should be okay

What Girls Said 3

• If it's just your email you want off, there should be a way to unsubscribe from your settings on Twitter. Or I know for Hotmail/Outlook there is a way you can unsubscribe while logged into your email account. If you scroll to the bottom of the page of an email from Twitter there should be a button there.

• i dont use twitter..

• I think you can report it as spam?

What Guys Said 3

• Do you get points if you connect twitter and GaG

• nope... only if u share a post u made in GAG on twitter... but this is happenin only once

• yes man those are super annoying I keep on getting mail that I should follow this person or that person even when I don't use twitter at all. I just have an account and haven't logged in for years.

• Just go to your Twitter profile and turn that off.