How to get alcohol under-aged?

I'm 17, and the legal drinking age here is 18. If you're going be my parent, please don't answer this question :)

How did you get alcohol in your teens? Name some different ways

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. Get older friends. Even though I was never that big on alcohol and only would drink it at parties, getting a hold of it was never a problem when you have older friends. Also, every party I've ever been to served alcohol so there was really no need to be sneaky about it.

If you do get your hands on some alcohol just don't get white girl wasted. Learn your limits.

What Guys Said 9

• I just went to the club, where I'm from they let you in even when you're like 14, and there was a free drink. That's how I got it.

• It is not as easy as in my day - Only way now is get someone older to buy it for you

• The only way is to get an older friend to buy it for you. But don't blame any of us if you get yourself into trouble.

• I befriended older people. Which was hard for me since the age here is 21 for alcohol and they don't usually like to hang around 17 year old kids...

• Here we can drink from 18 and up so it was quite easy to have older friends get it for you. Also a family member once bought it for me. We drank it together.

• Basically ya just ask someone who is older.

• I refuse to break the law with my brainpower because you want to kill your brain cells.

• Let others buy it and share at home.

• If you have to say "don't be a parent" then what's the point of asking the question

#pointlessposts

What Girls Said 1

• Ask a cop. They love to help out :)