Do you not put any effort into getting a relationship?

I'd like to be in a relationship but I have no desire to meet people and put effort into getting into a relationship. I can't be the only one who feels this way lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never started looking around with the idea of getting into a relationship in my mind.
    I met nice girls, avoided the other girls.
    A few times it came to nothing at all
    A few times it came to sex only.
    A few times it came to a relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess you could say that about me too. I'm just too lazy for that shit right now.

• Lol, your username.. :D

And no , I think I am different.

• I put very little effort into getting a relationship. I like being single and keeping things casual.

• I am the same way!

What Guys Said 4

• If only it was that easy

• I've thought about this at work and realize the time, effort, and work a relationship needs is something I'm not willing to give. Thankfully I don't feel lonely or anything because I have a real problem.

• It can happen. Two of my best relationships arose completely out of the blue, as far as I was concerned. They put in all the effort.

The down side of this was that I didn't get to choose.

On a slightly more serious note, these experiences lead me to think that women are probably better at choosing us than we are at choosing them.

• I want to be in a relationship but I'm shy when it comes to making the first move. The only reason I'm not in one is because I don't make the first move. I've had several girls call me cute and handsome buy I never flirt back really :/

• kinda same issue :O you should ask them yourself an be straightforward cuz you will eliminate who doesn't feel the same an find out who is interested, then choose who you like