How can I move to the USA?

My wife and I want to live the USA but if we go to the USA how I live? Is there anyone who moving USA from anywhere. Please tell me your experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• From Turkey? Well you have a few routes available to you. You either need to come with enough money to support yourself, open a business and generate jobs, be a skilled worker we do not have enough of here (scientist, engineer) or an Asylum seeker. You must file for Asylum once inside the U. S. and I don't think the ISIS situation in your country has gotten out of hand to the point of refugee status.

Try France.

• Yes I'm from Turkey and I just know English I can't live in France :D

• Study science or engineering. You shouldn't have a problem moving to the U. S. With an engineering degree as long as it isn't electrical engineering and you can pass a background check.

• Thank you very much. Already I am a technician

What Girls Said 3

• You can look up numbers online and contact them for help, also sometimes they offer to let people immigrate to certain countries if they are in the health care profession. You should also look into immigrating to Canada instead of the US, it might be easier for you and it's pretty much the same place almost lol

• Best to direct this question to your local US embassy.

• Seems most just come here and stay then get pardoned and go on welfare.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on your qualifications I would say.