Atheists, how to you explain demonic possession?

WATCH THIS. Police all saw it too. "Police all thought it was a hoax, until they went there."

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you explain gnomes, elves, trolls, orcs, chimeras... yeah, all are man made, just a bunch of stories.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol this may make for an interesting discussion. Even I don't know. And I am a Christian. So automatically I shiuld b able to explain demonic posession. Rofl 😂

• Im an atheist but I believe there is supernatural without the need for a higher power. Life, death, and those in between (purgatory I guess). And aliens.

• Bunch of nut jobs!!

• lol - that was funny. I like how they say Child Services think the mother "may" be mentally unbalanced... can you say "Carrie"

• I'm an atheist and part time devil worshiper.

• atheist and devil worshipper? How can you be both?

• I march to the beat of my own drum.

What Guys Said 5

• Even if demons could be proven 100% to exist wouldn't prove anything about God or anything else so I don't see your point.

• The demonic experiences and the millions of UFO abductee reports heavily coincide. UFO experiences always end when someone invokes the name of Jesus. Watch Joe Jordan on Youtube. This stuff is real! Believe me, I am as skeptical as they come and I have been doing research on paranormal stuff for a year to find out if it is real or not. IT IS REAL. Watch the video and you will see a new perspective.

• My point what since your question was "Atheists, how to you explain demonic possession?"
      I simply stated that even if demons are real that would not be any more proof beyond just that. Atheists make no claims about demons, angels or anything else. All an Atheist is saying is that he doesn't believe in the existence of God. An Atheist can still believe in demons/angels/UFOs, and what have you.

So once again, even if demons would be real wouldn't be proof that God or anything else also is real. That is all I'm saying. You are jumping to conclusions and that's not how the principle of "proof" works.

• I don't believe in it - It is a form of mental illness

• Its a hoax. And ghosts have nothing to do with atheism. You can still be an atheist and believe in ghosts, though i am an atheist and dont.

• Ha-Ha-Ha, such garbage.

• Simple. There is no such thing as demonic possession.