Would you rather live in 110 degrees or 0 degrees?

If you had a choice to live somewhere where it was always 110 degrees or always 0 degrees which would you choose

Fahrenheit

• 110 degrees
  • 0 degrees

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• It's been over 100 the past 3 days, and 3 digits are on the menu for a few more days.

Goodbye ozone, hello air conditioning.

Plus, I'm surviving right now. I just stay inside, curl up to my laptop, fry my eyes, kill the ozone, and sip my lemonade.

I get cold all the time, and I can't deal with 0 degrees because if I get cold my chest constricts so bad I can barely breathe. Plus, I'm so over walking in the cold from the bus stop and freezing my nips off.

I wholeheartedly embrace where global warming is taking my state (around 110)

• Damn. Phone clicked B. Meant A. I am always freezing. Would love the heat.

• 0° isn't that bad it'll just be chilly and some snow. There's been weather below that. Not to mention I'm from the Windy City so it's not much of the problem... The heat bothers me way more.

• I can handle 110 degrees but I hate the heat. 0 degrees Is mighty cold. And at least if you get cold you can add more clothes but if you get hot you can just go nude.

• how much is it in degrees

• I believe 0 Fahrenheit is -17 celcius and 110 Fahrenheit is 43 celcius

• 0 degrees. I love wearing thick clothes

• 0 degrees!!! I can just put more and more clothes on... 110 degree is toooooo hot 🌵...

• B because i hate feeling too hot. At least cuddling can keep me warm 😃

• I'd rather live in 100+ temperatures. I'm already used to high temp like that.

• 0 degrees.
    I hate going down south.

• I'm from texas so I'm used to high tempetures haha

• With what kind of humidity? We get 100% where I live, and had a couple local football players die of heat stroke at only 100F. We had people pass out in my marching band left and right, and the city ordered the cancellation of many outdoor events. It has gotten to 110F before, but during a drought, so dehydration was more of a problem than heat stroke.

Meanwhile, my parents went to Las Vegas. 120F, but 0% humidity, so they said it felt like 80 or so. The human perspiration system is freaking amazing when it works right.

• I would rather live in 110 degrees

• I'd choose B. I'm used to a 110 degrees weather already but I love the cold weather more.

• I was in the exam room the other day and it was soooo cold. I wore like 2 jackets and a hoodie. It was still freezing cold, I couldn't even focus on the exam paper. My friends said that it wasn't that cold but I say otherwise. Personally, I prefer the heat. Loves how it feels on my skin. Even n the hottest days its the best. I wouldn't survive a second at 0 degrees.

• It's cheaper to cool down than warm up 😂

She says as she sits by the fire in 3degrees (Celsius)

• Lived all my life in south FL so i think id like a change, im going with 0*

What Guys Said 19

• 0 degrees, you can just put on more clothes to stay warm.. you can be naked but it'll still be too fucking hot!

• It's simple thermodynamics. It's easier to heat up in the cold than it is to cool off in the heat.

And home, especially Dome homes like I plan to build, tend to build up heat. So build a dome home in the cold, let it accumulate heat via windows and insulation, and simply let in cool air if things get too warm. No AC or heating necessary. But if you do need more heat, wood-burning stove and heated floors.

• I can put on more cloths , but the law will only allow a person to remove so much before they frown and all it in descent exposure lbo

• I would go with cold because you can wrap up - 110 is about 30 degrees more than what I am used to on a hot summers day

• I'd go for the zero. I love the sun and everything, but 110 is just unbearable. I'd feel like I could never escape it.

• 0 degrees. Both suck, but with 0 degrees you can just put on more layers and feel warm, but with 110 degrees, even if you're naked it's still hot af, and there's nothing you can't do about it.

• 110 degrees.

• I'm from Alberta Canada so I'm used to the negative temperatures during the winter. I'd take 0 degrees any time

• 110 would be better.

• My philosophy: you can always add more clothes to get warm. You can only take off so many clothes in the heat.

• At 110 degrees women will be virtually naked, obvious choice is obvious

• I like it toasty.

• 0 degrees. 0 isn't too bad compared to 110.

• The heat isn't too bad. Especially if your by the water. But hey I'm a fan of da tropics.

• 0F (-17C) isn't that bad. It's been a lot colder up here; almost -30F (-34C).

• Voted B I am allergic to heat.

• 0 because it's not even cold to me as a michigander. 110 makes it impossible to do things

• I like the cold.

• Gimme a house with working AC/Heat, a microwave, and a Wal-Mart nearby, and I'll be good anywhere.