Would you lose respect for me too?

Ok so i was talking with my friend today about how i been catfished like 7 times and he goes im starting to lose respect for you man would you guys on here agree

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably joking... I wouldn't lose respect for my friend who got catfished. I'd make jokes about it but its all gravy.

• No he was pretty serious

• And the sad part is there's no alternative cause its eitger that or a state of depression cause im too scared to approach a girl

• Well.. unless you start facing your fears I don't see any way you'll get over that fear.

What Girls Said 3

• I think maybe. If you had been catfished once or twice it might be forgivable but 7 times is too much. People will wonder why you have not learned your lesson yet.

• I hold our hope that maybe i will find a real girl on the site one day because i no there's no alternative but just going into a depression cause i can't approach a girl cause im too scared

• I wouldn't lose respect for you, but i'd advise you to be less trusting of people online 😊 People can be whoever they want to be when online , so it's best to be more guarded.

• no way , ur friend is silly its not your fault if you were catfished

• I hold out hope cause really there's no alternative but a going into a state of depression cause im too scared to approach a girl

• i think you should approach a real girl other than a internet profile that way you won't be catfished

• Im too scared of rejection

What Guys Said 2

• No man you are just unlucky - Too trusting maybe

• Yeah that's pathetic

• I have no alternative man its either that or ghoing in a depression cause im too scared to approach girls