Guys why would ask a girl if she misses you?

guy im talking to asks me "do u miss me" is it because u usually miss the girl and u wanna be reassuered that she feels the same? whats a good response?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth - If you did miss him tell him so

What Guys Said 11

• Really? does a guy ask like that? I am hearing that first time. I don't know may be because he wants to know how much she cares for him or something like that.

• Its a flirting technique called "framing", where you make the other person seem like they are the one chasing you. It works great.

• If I missed her...

• Just say no not really. Why u miss me?
    Then ask why would he miss you.
    Throw him right off. Then watch him panic.
    Maybe he will loose it. Then you get to see just how nice or how much of a idiot he can be

• I'm actually shocked that a guy asked that.

Tell him the truth I guess.. that's some womanly shit he pulled, though.

• shocked? what? according to u.. guys have no feelings?

• Don't jump to conclusions; Men typically say what's on their mind. I've never met nor heard of a guy ever having to ask "do you -insert action- me?" because he was too scared to say "I miss you" first out of fear of rejection.. that's typically what women do. Women are usually the ones to ask questions like "Do you miss me?" because they miss the guy but are too afraid of A) being rejected and B) coming on too strong.

• I guess because he misses you and wants to tell you that he does but wants to hear that you miss him first.

• He just wants to be reassured of his value in your life as well.

• Maybe he's concerned that your scope may need to be adjusted?

• Yes, and if you do miss him, tell him that you do.

• okay so i did tell him that i missed him and he didn't comment on it.. just changed the subject. why so?

• He wants to know if you think of him when he is not there. He is thinking of you obviously.

• Because he wants you.