YouTube again... really need help?

ok i know i already asked this and got answers but i really want my old youtube account to be deleted, i really need help, on how to get rid of the videos from my youtube account and delete my account. i can't get into my youtube account.. is there a way to like email youtube? i've tried logging in but the email i used is deleted & i can't log in with a username... its so embrassing... help me please :(

8

Most Helpful Guy

• All you could do is contact the admin, but aside from that I don't think there's another way

What Guys Said 7

• It's like the Hotel California. . . . ."you can check out any time you like. . . but you can never leave."

• Try this and see if they can help

support.google.com/youtube/answer/55757?hl=en

• I didn't find anything that can help you as you say you don't have control on your google account which was linked to your youtube account but if you think little evilish ;)
    with some of your friends who already had account on youtube... said them to report to your "youtube channel" then maybe it's get blocked for anyone!
    that way no one can find or watch the videos you put on your account
    *Is this the thing you want, right.
    hope it helps :D

• Contact youtube or try get the email back, takes a while but could work

• you're locked out of heaventube.

And there is nothing god can do about it.

I'm sorry.

• If the account is deleted and the username was linked with it the you can't get it.

• What is so bad on that account lol