I never cuddled or huged any girl 😞?

I live in Arabian country and these things don't happen a lot in here but I wish to hug a girl or have cuddles and play with her hair but I can't do that it really annoys me 😞

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• So you never hugged your mom? Or a sister?

• Yes but that's not even close to that

What Guys Said 4

• Your time will come sometime in the future?

• That's what sucks about living in an Islamic country, yes.

• Do they have prostitution in your country?

• Yes, but I would do it I'd feel really guilty 😞

• Let me tell you a story. I had two uncles. One was an upstanding citizen who voted in every election, paid his insurance premiums on time, was home for every one of his kids birthdays and donated a lot of his time to charity.

The other uncle was a criminal. Did time for rape, stole money from innocent people, had kids all over the place who he didn't give a shit about and ended up being shot by the police during an armed robbery gone wrong.
      The very next day, the first uncle died in a car crash. Completely unrelated incidents.
      So my point is guilt and regret are futile emotions. It doesn't matter what you do, its the same result in the end.
      Guilt, regret? Futile.

• And the question is?