How do I change my username?

I want to change my name to UglybitterAhole since I
believe I am one or become on. Everyone here especially
the female users know I'm ugly, I'm becoming more and
more bittter and well girls love A holes. So it makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• From the FAQ at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

"Can I change my username?

Unfortunately no. Recently we have changed our policy and do not allow username changes anymore. Username changes have been starting to become more and more popular and these changes have been creating confusions among users. So, no more username changes. Thank you for your understanding"

You have to keep the username you've chosen for yourself.

• You have to make a new account.

• I knew you were bitter.

• Omg lol stop hatin' on yourself!

• Why does it matter what women think on here? You need to stop taking everything to heart on here. It's the internet. Take itwith a grain of salt and move on. No you cannot change your username unless you make a new account.

• Why shouldn't I take things serious on here? I'm ugly you and ever other
      female knows it. At least I'm being honest.

• Because this isn't real life. Who gives a shit what people on the net think. I don't give two fucks what people think of me on here or anywhere else

• That's you and besides your a female guys here would never call you ugly
      I've been called ugly by females its a big difference.

• I think you have to ask a moderator or something

What Guys Said 6

• I don't believe they allow for username changes anymore. I'm sorry that you feel this way, though. You don't seem like an ugly dude to me.

• They allowed it before? I am 13 girls voted they wouldn't date me in the question I asked.

• They used to allow one username change per account yes, but that practice is no longer in place.

I'm sure I could EASILY find 13 women on here who wouldn't date me. Who cares, man?

• Big difference the majority of the females probably
      find you attractive none find me attractive.

• You cannot change your username because the mention system would break, and they don't want to modify every post just so they would point to your new name.

• Contact admins. They will let you change your name.

• DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT

• I'm not sure girls like mean guys. Maybe immature ones but that won't last long.

• Better would be to add an 'o' to 'to' in your username. That is wrong spelling.