Red or White wine?

If you had to choose.

I like Red more myself :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh dear a WINE question and poll! I am a bit of a wine snob, so the first thing I thought was what I'd be eating! If I am just going to treat this as a jacuzzi wine, and maybe just have cheese and crackers, I will say Gew├╝rtztraminers are my favourite, chilled for 20 minutes.

I have all kinds of pairings I like with different foods, but for red I generally like a French pinot noir, my favourite vineyard is Hugues Le Juste.

I like off-dry wines, usually 0.

• Thanks for MH! This question actually had me out of the house for a while this afternoon, and out to one of my local wineries where I picked up a hybrid white wine - all because you had me thinking of wines since I answered you! LOL

• Aww i inspired someone to do something lol ;D

What Girls Said 26

• Not really a fan of wine in general.

• They were laced with poison anyways, good thing you didn't drink any ;D

• I love both but I definitely prefer red. France really got me hooked on it. ♡

• I've only ever had white so I can't really compare but that's because my mom hates red so we never have it in the house only white. How does red differ in taste with white?

• Well i haven't actually had white in awhile, so im not the right person to ask... but i do know red is pretty good!

• I've never liked wine though I really want to try Portuguese wine ^^
    blog.sunvil.co.uk/.../Portuguese-wines-branded.jpg

• What kind of alcohol you prefer? :P

• You probably only drank the American brands right like budweiser or miller? a lot of imported beer is much better tasting. if you ever come across em give it a try. :D

• I've actually never tired miller or budweiser. I have tried Heineken but it tasted nasty. ick

• I don't care for wine.

• fellow redster

• The recipes I use call for white far more often than red so white it is XD

• I drink water. But if I HAD to choose, it'd be red because at least in moderation it is healthy for your heart.

• i would say both but lets say red wine

• To me white wine tastes better but I drink red wine because red wine is good for your heart.

• I don't drink (it would be illegal if I did anyway)

So, no wine.

• *offers you some fruit punch* :D

• *drinks the fruit punch i offered you alone in tears* :'(

• Go to your corner, you lonely toad >:3

• Prosecco!!!

• I dislike wine. I'm a beer or hard liquor girl.

• Mmm a glass of red sounds perfect

• White wine, red wine always stains my mouth

• Red wine deffinitely. Much more sensual ;)

• Red wine definitely!

• I've had neither.

• I'm not much of a drinker wine in particular gives me migraine headaches.

• don peri rose ♡

• White, I'm highly allergic to red wine.

• I'd choose red wine, tho I like both.

• White wine as of late

• Neither. Wine is nasty lol. Gimme rum, vodka, coolers or beer 😜

• wow really? i thought you'd love wine lol!

• haha yeah, didn't think there was an alcoholic beverage in existence that you didn't like :P

• Well if I am loser pissed then any drink will do, by that point hahaha

• I really like both, but I'll go with red :)

• No wine. How about a milkshake? <3

What Guys Said 14

• I like white wine more.
    But it also depends on the dish of course. You can't have white wine with everything and you can't have red wine with everything either. White wine goes very well with fish and also with salads and starters and with some desserts. Red wine goes well with meat (especially beef or lamb) or with stuff like Risotto or Pasta. My dad is a big wine lover (the wine culture is also much more present in Europe than in the US) and he knows a lot about it. But I generally drink very little alcohol. If I drink some alcohol, I enjoy a good glass of (usually white) wine with my family or with my girlfriend :-).

• I would probably choose red - A cabernet sauvignon - Not a wine connoiseur just had it before and like it

• I love a nice Chianti! red wine all the way
    but if i am eating fish i feel like i need white wine

• Depends on the mood and the type of food I am eating, if I am having a glass of wine with food. Otherwise it's a mood thing like a cigar or a bowl of pipe tobacco sometimes I am in the mood for one or the other and or certain type of blend. Just like some days it's a white wine others it's red.

One of my favorites is a 2009 vintage Metaphora Pinot Noir only 330 cases were ever produced it is a lovely wine.

• Most of the time red wine but it really depends on what I'm eating.

• I drank two cups of red win right now so I choose red. Sometimes white. Other times some straight up gin and tonic. I also like some bourbon with ice and scotch is always a nice treat.

alcohol in almost any form is the awesomest thing on earth

• Red wine is wayyyyy better than white wine. Beer is better than both.

• I think I like white more than red. But then, I haven't drank wine in a quite a while. I suppose I should pick some up. Of course, I'll end up drunk. But at least, I'll be at home.

• Red wine gives a stronger hangover, because it contains more poisonous methanol.

• I like white wine better

• I hate alcohols, never had it

• Red wine :)

• I prefer red wine.

• i would say red wine