Girls, is it true that when a cute or good looking guy looks better with a straight face in public and pictures?

There were some articls I read that men look better with a straight face you know like models do or cool comic book characters?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys can have a straight face and still look attractive, but I like seeing a guy smile. Often when guys post pictures of themselves online and they aren't smiling, they look miserable or too serious and it makes them look less attractive than I think they probably are.

• Yeah! Guys can look way too serious in a photo and it kinda intimidates me...

What Girls Said 19

• Pfft nah! Smiles are the best accessory and they fit everyone. Plus tbh I hate advertising when people have straight or solemn faces. It's boring and gloomy. In advertising you want people laughing and smiling! It's fun and welcoming! So I think smiles look awesome on everyone. I'd hate dating a guy who always had a straight face. Smiling can make someone's day so why not pull some on people?☺️

• No, it makes them look upset, angry, or just like they hate the world. I personally like happy people. My crush always smiles, and it warms my heart. I especially LIVE seeing their teeth. I think a red smiling and goofy laughing guy is so much more attractive to me than some straight faced, angry with the world, muscle mass, jock that is in every magazine printed. Why must models not smile? It looks like they hate their job 😂

• Depends on a guy actually.

• If they have good jawline, cheekbones and bone structure in general then yes.
    It's also true for some women - like Adriana Lima.

• It depends on the woman. For me, it depends on the guy.

• There's a theory that says women look more attractive when smiling, and guys look more attractive with a straight face. And yes, actually, I think it's true. But that doesn't make guys who smile any less attractive.

• Depends what kind of message you want to bring. Smiling means 'hey, I'm a fun and a nice person' and a serious face if you can pull it off at least can be more sexy, but you're safer with a smile.

• No, they look better when they smile.

• No. Smiles look better.

• Not all the time.

• I like a smile that way they don't look to serious

• It totally depends on the guy; if he's more of a cute nerdy type then smiles seem to look better, but if he's more traditionally "hot" then maybe a sexy straight face?

• no, i like a natural look, a real expression, a laugh for exemple, that makes me happy

• I disagree. I have fallen in love (and lust) over a guys smile. A good smile can get you so far with a girl.

• No. Smile! Don't just give me a straight face

• I dont know about better - he just stirs different emotions depending on his expression. Makes me feel warm and happy if I see a good looking guy smiling and I'd want to be around him. If he has a straight face but is looking straight at me intently then he looks sexy and I'd be more attracted to him in a sexual level. But if he has a straight face and not looked at me I'd not really give him another thought - maybe just think he waa n8ce looking but move on pretty quick

• Not really, it all depends on who you are and what you look like. It's like how some people look better smiling with no teeth rather than with teeth.

• You know what's sexy? The Dylan look: www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/.../...o_1205417_image.JPG

• if I understand you right, science tell us that men (or women) with symmetrical faces/features are more attractive. and men in particular are seen as more good looking with an "unsmiling" face. no idea why this is true but it kinda makes sense.