What's ur definition of LOVE (Include your horoscope sign)?

As title.
I will write mine first.

LOVE is an affection, a feeling towards another in the form of giving and caring that is unconditional with no return asked, and eternal.

Gemini

Definition from my evil Gemini twin
Love is a game.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• What I think love means?

Love is commitment... once you find it , you have to choose to love everyday.

Virgo (but I don't believe in it.) :)

• Love is like eating chocolate mud cake. You can never get sick of it

Libra

• Love is:
    Putting someone else before you, giving your all to that one person, making them happy, sharing their pain , making them the first thing you see in the morning and the last one you kiss at night

Capricorn

What Guys Said 3

• I am capricorn and love to me is finding the missing part that completes you.

• Life like love is what you make it, and make it out to be.

Aries

• u mean "Love like Life is..."?
      or else that's a definition for Life not Love lol

• Nope I meant it the way I said it, didn't mistype.

What I mean by what I said though is that life is what you make it, and love is the same way, it's what you make to be or make it out to be. I know that's kind of a indirect answer though lol.

The original saying is life is what you make it, this was said by both Eleanor Roosevelt and Marilyn Monroe I just simply added in the love part because it is true.

• Love bites, love bleeds. It's bringing me to my knees.

Aquarius.