Is it weird that I finally got over an ex and saw her face book history and was happy for her?

So, I got a text from a random number my ex tries to get in contact with me ones a year when she comes back to visit her family. I texted back hello... who is this? but no reply. I've finally gotten over hating her because well I've made life choices that have made me a better person better job, good health est.. I went and looked her up and saw she was dating some one else and her new life. I was actually sort of happy she was doing okay and by that the guy was sort of a dead beat compared to what i'm doing and she let herself go. But at the same time... I was just glad that she was doing well. Before she tired to contact me and I had ignore her or mentally refused to look at pictures of her or see her profile but now I don't really care I like some one else and think she's a pretty cool girl and even though my ex was a total bitch i wish her the best. I mean i'd still have nothing to do with her... but hope the best for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is as well to keep moving on

What Girls Said 2

• That's not weird at all! It's totally healthy and awesome! Good for you!

• Ask the power to you my friend. Good for you. I tell you what, being able to look at an ex and genuinely want the best for them, that is the goal. It takes a lot of maturity and it humility. It means you've truly moved on. Nice job my friend.

What Guys Said 2

• Good for you mate, your well over her, improved yourself and have a great attitude

• nicely done you earn one ticket to Having Your Life Back