Guys, Are tounge rings disgusting?

I really, really want a tounge ring! Do guys find it gross or a turnoff? Does it make a girl unkissable? Or does it not make a difference? I'm just thinking about the possibilities beforehand

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised more guys aren't clearer on this, but girls get tongue rings to perform better oral sex.

So just know that getting a tongue ring is like broadcasting that you'll blow a guy who takes you out. That's what they're for. Tongue rings equal blowjobs.

This is mentioned in Chris Rock's song "No Sex": "If a girl has a pierced tongue / She'll probably suck your dick."

You are way too young for a tongue piercing. Even if you do become a very promiscuous young woman, it's probably best not to announce it to the world. So no on the tongue piercing. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • That's kinda funny cause I've never given one and it's not something I think about, soo I would've never associated the 2😅

• Cool. Just be aware of the association others will make. Especially guys. :)

What Guys Said 20

• I like tongue piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda. I'm not a huge fan of face piercings. They aren't as bad as lip rings though. Those are disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is gross and most likely in the way when making out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're really cute, but I've never kissed a girl with a tongue piercing, so I wouldn't know the rest...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Its disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care for them, they sometimes get in the way of making out, and i dont like it when a woman gives a BJ with it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never kissed a girl with one... I think it LOOKS awesome, but I dunno about the kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw I find them quite sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I persoy don't like them. I don't know if it would be a turn off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know guys love tongue rings.. heck my SO has one

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be a huge turnoff for me, take that as you will.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a little gross, it makes girls look easy honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like them, i think they are trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • They are what they are honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are gross and huge turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tounge piercing are kinda hot for meand same goes for nose too (pardon the horrible one)

0|0
    0|0
  • tongue piercings are hot. in fact most piercings that aren't in your nose are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think they are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • they're not disgusting but I don't see the point in them. and she better take that thing out before giving head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, but I personally don't like them

0|0
    0|0