What was your biggest FAIL as a kid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of small ones

What Guys Said 6

• Accidentally pulling the Easter bunnies glove off when I was 5 and exposing him as being fake.

That and finding out santa wasn't real when I went to take pictures and realized that the santa I was with was black. I turned and said, "Santa isn't black! What's going on?" And had a long talk...

• I was obese D:

• Got 98/100 in Science & Technology... Teacher gave me 5 points less because of my handwriting... 93/100...

• Lol the list is endless

• The many times I shit myself unexpectedly as an infant?

• Screwing my pooch.

What Girls Said 5

• The list for that is extremely HUGE.

One fail I can think of that is pretty funny. I was showing my dad this ballet jump I could do. I ended up doing off the coffee table. Though sadly I ended up flying into the tv. :D

My dad died laughing and I was like,"when did the tv get so close to the coffee table?" :D

• I used to follow strange women around grocery stores because I mistook them for my mom oops

• I was at my cousins house in Germany and called "112233445566778899"... I ended up calling the fire department because the first digits were "112" whooooppsss 😣

• I guess my biggest failure was unable to get my father to continue to stay in my life. Managed to reconnect back to him few months back tho.

• But our relationship is not that close tho, up until now I'm still awkward around him.

• I wouldn't say that's "your" failure. You're the kid :)

• Caring what people thought of me/ being insecure!!