How to do piercing in my ears at home?

How can I do piercing in my ears at home?
What do I need?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're doing it yourself? Yikes...

• i did that before... why "yikes"?

• Yes, maybe a infection but well if it's done in the correct way, why not?

• @zombiebabe Ic I was showing some concerns

What Guys Said 5

• you will find everything you need to know, and visual details with a youtube search on how to pierce your ears at home.

• Did a google - several youtube videos

• What my mother and aunts did was numb the earlobe with an ice cube, and then getting a needle and poking it through.

• Heat up a needle and go to town.

• hammer and nails

What Girls Said 8

• Alcohol, for sterilization. A sharp needle. If you ain't precise, try using a marker to put the marking on your ears first. And yea, tissues..

• That's all? Thanks

• Yea, it's rather painful tho. You can try asking someone like your friend to do it for you? I tried myself before by looking at the mirror and piercing. One went off and I had to redo.

• Thank you :D

• trust me doing piercing by yourself ain't a good idea ( i did it before)

• don't do it at home. you will get it uneven and infected. Many stores will do this and they have a "gun" that shoots an earring into your ear. It is less painful, goes in the right place, and won't get infected as easily.

• Here where I say they banned guns. It has to be done with niddles and it's too expensive, two ears cost 50 euros and that's too much.

• Wow. Okay. Best to have a friend with strong hands do it for you. If you use a needle, you have to find the hole on the opposite side. This is not easy. Use a self piercing "starter" stud earing. They have much thicker stems.

• Okay, thank you so much.

• 4 words: Do not do it.
    Just don't..

• do not do it
    can you make it done by specialist?

• Before they use pistole to do it and it cost 3,50 euros, but now they banned it from specialist and now I have to pay 25 euros and that's too much.

• True. Thank you. :D

• no problem good luck <3

• it's best not to do it at home, you can screw it up big time or use something dirty and give yourself an infection or worse, go to a proper place and get it down professionally.

• You need a professional piercer..

• No don't it yourself.