He is a friend of me rate him?

he is a friend of me rate him ?

i think he has a pretty brown eyes what about you !!!

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think he looks very well

1|0
    0|1
  • I felt weird looking at those pics.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol! I felt a little weird and uncomfortable too hahaha

• If he make smile sure he will be a nice looking guy. By the way you don't need to ask us if you like him. Nothing is beautiful until we love it😊

1|0
    0|0
    • He is just a freind of mine and i already have a man i'm in love with hihihihihi

• Show All
    • Yes sure ,,, and thank you very much

• You are welcome😊

• He would be more attractive without these facial expressions. I mean please people, can't you take a normal picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks like a deeply disturbed, psychopathic lunatic to be brutally honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks a little weird and uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he wants to do a cheekbone exchange with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks very friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks Egyptian?

0|0
    0|0
    • He is algerian actually but very good you have a sharp eye cus algerian and egyptian my she some facial Specifications

What Girls Said 5

• He is cute.

1|3
    0|1
  • why is he making weird faces?

0|2
    0|0
    • Well he is like " should my facial expression be normal to look good looking " LOL

• i think he would look very good.. if his facial expression was actually ''normal''.. lol..

• yes i think so ,,, and thank you very much

• hahahahaha youcef :3
    i like his eyes *_*
    it is looks sooooo atractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Then maybe you should date him...

0|0
    0|0
    • No, he is just a friend of mine ,,, i already have a HANDSOME HOT boyfriend

• Show All
    • But (if you aren't him...) aren't you disrespecting him by putting this on here in the first place?

• of course i didn't do that BEHIND HIS BACK ,,, if i did something like that it would make me an awful friend -_-
      he is always asking me about his appearance and i'm always telling him that he has a pretty eyes ,,, actually i'm new here and when i found that it's possible to put photos asking for rating i just tell him that he can ask for others opinion and he was ok he just said : OK just go ahead ask them ,,, and by the way if i'm showing as an anonymus i didn't ask as an anonymous on purpuse i just didn't get used i'm new here i just didn't notice that it's possible to ask by my user name and i'm Abiiir this is it

• That's no friend, that's you! You're too pretty for my tastes

0|0
    0|0