Is it ok to use this image?

Is it ok to use this image ?

I'm no extremist, but I like the design very much. Would you see me as a Nazi if I posted this pic?

The symbol is the iron cross, still used today, the colors are the Kaisereich colors

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Why would I assume that based off of what you said? There are people who like the Confederate flag but aren't racist. And I personally find the Nazi uniforms very fashionable.

I'm not a racist. No worries from me, dude.

• Well its a good thing that the had fashion in mind while committing genocide. You should wear it and walk down the street to see how many people think your fashionable.

• Your sarcasm could use some work. People actually have done that and they were reenactors.

• @Opinion lolll did you know that the uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss back in the day :'))
      And then Armani took the eagle symbol and changes it up a little and now it's their world famous emblem

What Girls Said 4

• I believe this is the "Reichsflagge" so it was used before the time of hitler and nazi flags usually look different, however it might seem extremist to people who don't understand history so you should be careful.

• Well... I think it would be inflammatory but I think you have the right to use whatever image expresses your viewpoint in America. It just says, Germany My Home. I am sure you are aware that the original version of that bore a swastika in the wreath...

• People often assume that any Germanic pride is Nazi business. I know it's not. Be careful.

• Maybe some ignorant people will judge you as Nazi, but for me? Nope.

What Guys Said 5

• This is the whole symbol debate thing again - Like for instance
    www.theflagshop.co.uk/.../...nd-irish-flag-8-p.jpg
    The real meaning of the irish tricolour is that hopefully that the republican green and unionist orange can be someday meet in peace in the white middle but if I walked down the Shankhill road in Belfast, Northern Ireland with this draped around my shoulders I would be dead within 20 feet.

• Nah I think germans have some awsome taste in clothing, uniform , colors and even symbols. just dont get the little stache people are still too sensitive even though the little stache didn't do nothing lol

• If it wasn't a Nazi eagle and was instead a German eagle, then it'd be fine.

• You may as well just use a photo of Hitler

• Really...👎

• You can find that very eagle/iron cross on a lot of white supremacist stuff... especially clothing.