Does it sucks if you are a good Human being?

The title says everything

• Nah its good to be a good human being
  • yes it sucks
  • Pass me the kush bruh

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would it?

The problem is just that many people conflate being a good human being with being trampled over. That is not the case though. You can be a good human being while being truthful to yourself and your principles.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Kind of.
    First you ahve to consider that most people think that they are fundamentally right, and therefore good. Even if they know they are doing bad things, they justify them as neccessary ends, or that they have special dispensation to do them, because they have suffered elsewhere.
    Then you have to consider that many of those most convinced of their own goodness are some of the most obectivly evil nutjobs on the planet. Religious extremists, cult leaders, terrorists, mad scientists, all do what they do for "the big picture".
    And finally, objectivly you have to realise that maybe 5% of the population are fundamentally good. And maybe 5% are objectivly bad. And the rest tend to lean whichever way they have been most heavily influenced lately... the problem is that the bad folks are a damn sight more likely to make a large impact than the good.

• I think it is good to be a human being

• Depends, It sucks if you are the ONLY good human being, Afterall, if everyone else is a cunt, its better to also be a cunt ;)

• Being a overall good person is good for this world

• I like being somewhat good

• A good man does good because he can without fear of consequence or need for payment.