At what age did you get your first car and what model was it?

I have to admit that im a very spoiled child! I was 16 and I got a Mercedes Benz that my mother choose for me. I got a Camaro at 18 and I had it until 19. Now I'm the proud owner of a Ford truck!! I love trucks! Ahah

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• at 17 I got my mom's 13 year old Saab 900. It was a nice car but she had treated it like crap so it was horrible by the time I got it. about 6months into driving it the transmission died

• never had a car and i'm not willin 2... never understood y most people, and guys especially go crazy over cars LOL

• I don't like cars in more like a truck girl I want a monster truck but my mom says I'm crazy :(

• I'm afraid of trains :(

• @asker y?

• I never learned to drive - I only live four miles from the city centre and I either worked from home or close to home plus the public transport is very good in my city - So in answer to your question probably about 4 and a toy car similar to this was my first car
    www.planetdiecast.com/.../63_Corvette.jpg

• I was 16, it was like a 1999 Nissan maxima, black, automatic.

• I was 17, and I still have it. =) Together, we've driven enough miles to circle the whole wide world's circumference more than 4 times, lol. I'm hoping that it's able to cover many many more miles of road for me, going forward.

• I was five five years old, can't remember if it was a fisher price or little tikes model.
    jenstersmusings.files.wordpress.com/.../...car.jpg

• I bought myself a 1998 Honda Civic coupe when I was 16. Ended up totaling that car a year later, and bought a 1993 Honda Civic, after about 2 years that crapped out on me and I bought a 2008 Ford Fusion. Moved to Japan about a year ago and bought a 1998 Subaru Legacy, totaled that vehicle and now I'm driving a 2001 Toyota Altezza. I'm kinda rough on cars... Lol

• My family can barely afford one car, not to mention a driving license AND a car for me. I don't really like cars, they are scary.

• I was 23 and after major scrimping and saving bought a Fiesta 950.

It used to resonate when it reached 55 mph. Anything beyond that was usually out of the question but I did once manage 70 on the down slope of the Dalveen Pass with a tailwind.

The carburettor (yes, that long ago) would fall off without fail after 4000 miles, so you screwed it back on after 3000. And when you filled the rear the back wheels would splay out like a pregnant duck.

On the plus side it was much better than the bus, it did about sixty miles to the pint and it allowed me to chauffeur one of the best girlfriends I ever had.

• Toyota Matrix 2006

• I bought my own car right after i got my lisence... i was late getting it because i first didn't really needed it and was focusing on my study and then i took thousands of lessons ;-)

• ahha i remember my mom not trusting me to drive when I was first learning ahhaa

• now a few years later my mom silently prays in the car when she sit next to me lol

• I have never bought a car.

• I got my first bike at 18

• No car yet...

What Girls Said 7

• I was 17 and it was an '03 Mitsubishi Galant.

• I think this was my second- ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41InM8h4-GL._SY300_.jpg
    I was forced to be a tomboy by my uncle lol but I actually like trucks now.

My first one was probably this
    www.timetoplaymag.com/.../...cozy_coupe_ii_car.jpg

• I was 15 and it was a Nissan something, I can't remember the name now but I saved up money from working and it was only like $800 lol

• Grandpa bought me a Matiz Daewoo when I was 5 years old, I still can't drive it. 😢😂

• I had it at 18 (which is the minimum age to drive here) and still have it, it's a small citroen. As I live in a big city I don't really have the chance to use it a lot

• My first car was my family's BMW. It was a 750iL But I didn't drive much. That was in Wien

• Well I get my permit in December and hopefully I'll get my first car on my 16th bday.