Would you rather be rich and famous or poor and happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose happy and poor for 2 reasons:

1. I have never wished or imagined myself being famous, I hate fame and I don't think it's a good thing so I have no desire to be a famous person.

2. Happiness is priceless unlike money, what's the point if you have all the money in the world and you are not happy or you can't enjoy them? Well there's no point because money can't buy happiness.

What Guys Said 19

• I'll take poor and happy. I don't desire a lot of money. The only way I'd take being rich is not having fame. When people are rich and famous they have to judge whether the people around them want them for their money or not. The relationship can never truly be 100% confirmed genuine.

• how could I not be happy if im rich and famous? but see I imagine being rich and famous as in being the real fucking Iron Man, building weapons and shit, not some celebrity, oh gosh no hahaa.

• I rather be poor and happy
    i have late Uncle had money
    and he died with leaving money
    to his wife but they were never
    happy people he always sided
    with his wife's side of the family
    .

• Poor and happy

• Middle class and meh

• I rather be poor and happy

• I would be scared to be famous. Not because of the attention, but the F'd up things that go on in their famous circles. Also whenever a celebrity wants 'out' they always get slammed hard by allegations and scandals, or they die by suicide or accident. Shady stuff. Plus I dont like the whole 666 symbology that a lot of celebs do. i use to like Lebron james but i dislike him now because part of his pre game routine is to do "devils horns, triple 6, and pyramid"

• Well i agree with u , there are so many problems we have to face once we become popular.

• I'd rather be poor and happy, what's the point of being rich and famous and be unhappy or relived then all the money and fame are useless

• Rich and famous doesn't exclude happy, so I will go with that.

• Rich and famous.

• Rich and
    Famous

• Rich, famous, healthy, having patience, happy, educated.

• Rich and happy famous ain't my thing

• Neither, it doesn't matter who I am or what I am. Luck was never on my side. Girls never gave me a chance. I'm going to destroy this planet.

• rich and famous then all the girls would want me.

• poor and happy. i;d like to have a good garden though... .

• Allen Iverson is famous and poor (spent all of his money)

• just rich and happy, ill take that

• Rich and famous.

Because poor and happy is a myth poor people tell themselves because they aren't rich.

What Girls Said 8

• I rather be poor and happy.

I would seriously hate anyone hunting me down to take pictures.

• hahahah omg same with me

• nm now that I think about it that would be funny as hell setting up traps and stuff for anyone who tries to get pictures of you and stuff. To mess with their heads. XD

• hahaha yeah they better watch their steps

• Most definitely Poor & Happy.

• Gosh.. I don't want to be rich or famous, but i don't want to be poor either. Can I be middle class and happy? 'Cause I'll go for that!

• I would rather be poor and happy

• Rich and famous!!!

• what about rich, famous and happy?

• it should b ''rich famous happy'' and poor should just b poor.. :D

• Rich and famous and happy 😂