I need your help, if you have any suggestions?

What would you do if you can't sleep but and you feel tired enough? I got trouble sleep lately, I slept only 3-4 hours tops.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't get tired enough to sleep then do some workouts or some activity that is sure to tire you out near the end of the day. don't eat too late, that can keep some people up.

• I feel really tired actually but am thinking about my work so much, is it the reason that can keep me up?

• a lot on your mind can keep you awake.

try to go on youtube, listen to some ASMR sounds, find your trigger sound, whether it be someone whispering softly, or tapping and clicking noises, crinkling noises, rubbing noises, just find a sound that triggers your mind to enter a state of relaxation and that should help you a lot.

• The album of Kaskade was helping me last night. Thank you for your reference, i'll use it for tonight if I couldn't get sleep again 😔

What Guys Said 6

• Even if you can't sleep, you can lie there and rest your body

• I've used some over-the-counter "generic" sleeping pills from Walgreens (sorry I can't remember the name) and have been very happy with them.

• Never ever take pills before, is it good to take pills everyday?

• I don't and wouldn't suggest taking them everyday but take them when needed.

• Thank you for your advice. Or maybe i need a partner to company me 😁😋

• Take a natural sleeping pills

• Melatonin.

• Try to keep your eye close you will be sleepy automatically if that doesn't help read some books :)

• i watch something boring to help me fell asleep , like, a golf match on tv

What Girls Said 3

• Same problem here. Do some exercise before you sleep. I tried doing sits ups, push ups and they helped

• Stop worrying and take your vit ds

• Masturbate.

• Your not helping me at all 😐

• I bet you do!

👉🏼👌🏼👉🏼👌🏼👉🏼👌🏼😃😃👉🏼👌🏼👅👅💦💦

• And i miss you too! Meet up soon? Thursday or Friday perhaps?