Sexiest Accent?

Personally, I think Slavic accents are sexy (on a girl) and on a guy it sounds cool when speaking English . There's many Slavic people in the US I've met several.

• Slavic (Russian, Polish, Ukranian, i think they usually sound similar)
    22% (8)21% (6)22% (14)Vote
  • French
    8% (3)17% (5)12% (8)Vote
  • British
    47% (17)28% (8)38% (25)Vote
  • German
    6% (2)10% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • Scandinavian Accents (Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Icelander)
    6% (2)10% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • Southern US
    11% (4)14% (4)12% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't like the Slavic accents personally. I also dislike the sound of the actual Slavic languages. Personally, I love girls who have a thick French accent. I am from the German part of Switzerland and about two years ago I met this very cute girl in one of my classes at University from Lausanne, a city in the French part of Switzerland. Her high German was pretty good (she didn't speak any Swiss) in terms of grammar and vocabulary but she had this really strong Frenchy accent. I really loved it :-). I hit on her a little bit and I think she liked it (she took me to her place one time...) but I later found out she actually had a boyfriend, so that was that.
    I also like girls with a Dutch or Scandinavian accent. They struggle to pronounce the German/English "s" correctly (especially Dutch speakers) and that makes them sound very cute/sexy in my opinion. And, one thing you didn't have on your list: I also love girls who have a Japanese or Korean accent. They also sound super adorable... but maybe it's also because I'm generally very much into Asian girls.
    For guys I think an English accent can sound very funny/cool. It doesn't really make you sound sexy or attractive but it definitely sounds funny :-).
    As for the Swiss accent or the German accent, I don't like them. Of course I'm biased here because these are my native tongues but still... when I hear Swiss or German people talking an other language (for example English) and they have a strong accent, it makes me cringe instead. The thing with German is: German itself is actually a very beautiful language. If you read literature in German, you learn that it's a very poetic language and also, due to its incredible exactness, also a language that is probably more than any other language fitted for thinking about complex ideas and things (probably why Germany is called the land of thinkers and philosophers). But the German accent just sounds ugly and rough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Country followed by Britsh 😍

0|2
    0|0
  • Boston
    Seriously the character minimum is annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • British without a doubt👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavian accents are so adorable omg but I really like Italian tho I think it's the most charming ;) unfortunately it wasn't an option

0|0
    0|0
    • Says you're from Luxembourg? That's near Germany isn't it?

hehe...
      Ich kan spreche Deutsch ganz gut, verstehe Sie Deutsch, oder nein?

• Yeah but apparently we sound rather French lol ~ ich spreche allerdings auch deutsch :)

• I like Slavic ones and Irish and Scottish! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm from the US and I guess I don't have an accent the way I talk is just neutral. So I don't care what anyone else has

0|0
    0|1
  • BRITISH!!! @SUITANDTIE yours is the best of all too... what with the attitude and all. :*

0|1
    0|0
  • Scottish accents are definitely to die for. I find them very charming. Also can't forget about german accents

0|0
    0|0
  • British, australian, new zealand and irish :)

0|1
    0|0
  • British and Australian are tied for me. Followed by Boston and southern accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote Slavic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Italian and Spanish accents :D They are by far the hottest :P

1|0
    0|0
  • German, Spanish and Slavic on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol British accents are my kryptonite

0|0
    0|0
  • English!! (from England)
    OMG! Makes me melt and weak in the knees... even more so if he is gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the really posh English ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slavic for sure.

Love me a good russian accent. *u*

0|0
    0|0
  • Britis, Irish, Scotish, and Italian are very sexy in my opinion. Welsh also!

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaaat? Australian isn't labeled up there? Omg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think you are right when you say the slavic accent is sexiest

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from denmark myself, but o'my does swedish/norwegian sound hot... British is nice too, spoken properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish accent

0|0
    0|0
  • Borders accent in SSE and Scots. Even their underclass sound good.

Barra accent in Gàidhlig. If sound could be wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • My accent is the sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • german for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • If two or more firls speaks russian i'm melting but guys speaks russian forget it. They fucking up their language

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Irish and Aussie?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ireland is in Britain. Oh, forgot about Australian sorry.

• Show All
    • Ireland isn't English or British

• I didn't say Ireland was, i did mention Northern Ireland however

• Slavic ones

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the aussie accent

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavian accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celtic (Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish) and Slavic (Russian, Polish, Czech, Bulgarian).

0|0
    0|0
  • Australian and Slavic.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long it's a white peoples accent it's sexy.

0|0
    1|1