Why can't people just be nice to each other?

From previous questions that i've asked, i have noticed that many persons get mean to each other. why can't people try to be nice and love each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the world isn't perfect, neither are the people. If you are waiting for a perfect world then you will be surprised and hurt because that will never gonna happen, not all people are nice as you Rima, so don't always expect that the people will treat you the same way you are willing to treat them.

• Yeah , i sadly know that and by the way Yazan you are one of the nicest and sweetest person i have met here.

• Thank you very much :) and trust me you are even nicer and sweeter ❤️

• Merci 💙

What Guys Said 13

• some people are just repulsed by stupidity or things they don't agree with and they feel the need to attack, especially when its so easy to do so over the internet.

• great question. I wish I knew the answer. I'd love to live in a world where being nice and kind was the go to human reaction

• Because some people need to vent their heat. What better place to do it where they will have pretty much no repercussions other than online?

• People who think that they can be mean just because they are hidden behind a screen are wrong and not wise at all

• Yes they are but that won't change anything. Better just live with it.

• Yeah i guess so

• Well, some people are just miserable with life
    so they want make other people's life miserable
    i wish i had the real answer all i can say is haters
    will hate no matter what we say or do that is how
    they are ,

• You are a very nice man mister.

• Hahaha you're welcome💙

• Anonymity gives people the opportunity to ignore rules of decorum. They don't have to face consequences themselves or see the effect they have on others so they indulge themselves and respond emotionally.

• Because some people are cunts xD.

• I just do it out of bitterness. Life took a dump on me, so I'm gonna share.

• Petty semantics mostly.

• EGO, some people have huge hard, lengthy, sweaty EGOs that need to !$%# another persons mind.

• I ask myself that a lot and never really found a good answer

• what do you do that is nice?

• I did not say that i was nice, bit i try to respesct people as much as i can and i treat them in the way that i would like to be treated.

• so then be the change. or maybe not be hypocritical.

• People are mean.

• What was your previous question?

What Girls Said 6

• Some people are just trolling, too. Others are just venting anger

• Cause this is the internet and most of time it's just a bunch of cowards hiding behind a screen.

• Cause the world is cruel.
    Now you've made me sad!!! :(

• Human nature, perhaps? We're complex creatures who are filled with a whirlwind of emotions that are sometimes uncontrollable.

• Yes we are but that does not give people the right to be mean , don't you think?

• I can't control other people's actions and neither can you. I think if you know what kind of person you are and you are happy with the people you choose to surround yourself with, wondering why other people don't have the same mind set as you is pointless. The world we live in will NEVER be nice and that's one of those things you'll just have to accept.

• People just can't be nice to each other because God gave us all free will. Even though he died for our sins we still sin all the time. He gave us the power to do what we want to do and some people use this for evil. We can only pray for them. I know where your coming from though.

• H-aving
    A-nger
    T-owards
    E-veryone
    R-eaching
    S-ucess

• That is brilliant

• It's not mine, so I can't take the credit, but yes, it is brilliant XD