What is your view on the transsexual lgbt community?

I AM ASKING because a good amount of people seem to have significant amount of hatred against them

Most Helpful Girl

• So funny how some people can be so hateful, meanwhile if they saw and spoke to me face to face they would never know I was trans and would be shocked to find out. We just want to live our lives without hatred. Kay thanks.

What Girls Said 6

• the t is part of lgbt I see nothing wrong with it at all.

• they can do whatever they want... it is free will..

• They're cool, I don't mind them. The LGBTQA+ community is awesome

• I support it, and that's my view.

• I support them completely

• I fully support trans rights.

What Guys Said 11

• A bunch of people want to change the view of society on mental illness as if there's no problem there.

Kinda hilarious at some point. If someone states he's a Napoleon, instead of being addressed as "emperor" that person is sent to asylum, but if some guy think he's a girl, apparently there are instantly loads of people demanding that everyone should accept and perceive this weirdo as a girl.

• Eh, I'm all for it if it makes them happy.

Basically, People who dislike LGBT+'s are just fucking cunts...

• I think they are a nice bunch of people

• I have nothing against it so long as they don't bother me with it.

• I have nothing against men who love men or women who love women, but transgendered I just find stupid, why would you put yourself under a scalpel, and make a permanent life long decision, just because you like Simone the same gender, not like you can actually have legit sex with them, you are born the way your born, if you are born to like the same sex then do it because it's natural, but surgically altering your self, is just flat out wrong, not just to mention un natural

• My view is that they should be able to do whatever they please as long as it doesn't influence or affect me..

• Nothing against them..

• They are loud, rude, obnoxious as a group.

• It's great?

• they deserve rights like all other people.

who says who does or dosn't deserve rights?

• No hate but they are imposters