Got an interview tommorow? what should I say?

so, i got an interview at a hotel tommorow and i'm still a bit nervous about what to say when they ask " why do you want to do a work placement at our hotel?" it's a japanese hotel, i don't know what to say and also if they ask me about my weaknesses all i can think about is that i'm clumsy and i definintly won't say that! any idea of what to say? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want to work here for the experience and to add more customer service to my resume."

"My greatest weakness is my particular attention to detail and love of perfection. I do my best to get things just right and any imperfections bother me."

What Guys Said 5

• Just be yourself and present best version of yourself.

• tell them that you have friends who have worked at a hotel and that they have given you tips. also tell them that you are very driven and very social. you can also tell them that you have read reviews about people who have experience with working at a hotel :)

• Say hello when you greet them.

• Tell that working in a hotel was a childhood dream and that you want to make it possible, tell them it is your passion to serve for people

• When they ask why you want to work there, say that you appreciate the environment and try to give the effect that you really want to work there. Is it a Japanese hotel in a non-Japanese area? If so, you could also say you like the culture and that sort of thing.

As for a weakness, say something that you can turn into a strength. Since it's hard to call clumsiness a strength, perhaps go with another weakness. Or, go with a strength and first say how it is a weakness and then turn it into the strength that it is. If nothing else, say you haven't worked at a japanese hotel before but turn this into a strength by adding that it'll be a new experience and a chance to grow so you will put much more effort into it as you like new experiences.

What Girls Said 1

• bow and say どうか、よろしくお願いします