Don't you hate it when someone says your breasts or butt doesn't look proportioned to the rest of your body?

Ugh, I hate it when people say your this or that doesn't look proportional to your other body parts... so what. I have really skinny friends who are thin as toothpicks with DDs and they're all real and natural. I've seen girls who grew up in my neighborhood who were early bloomers who had full, round butts and 19 and 20 inch waists. Yes, their waists, arms and everything else were tiny but their butts were plump as hell. Not everything on your body is going to match, women you of all should know that. One of my boobs is a cup size bigger than the other and that's normal. Most guys don't seem to notice though lol. Don't let me start on thick women I've seen walking around with thigh gaps. People, no one is perfect. Everything on your body isn't going to be the same size or 'perfectly proportioned. Just stop!

• Yes, I can't stand when people say that.
  • I'm indifferent.
  • Nope, they're right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. I'm just trying to think of how YOUR body proportions are affecting THEM or their families or their life agendas in any way, shape or form? It doesn't. So why do they care one way or another, and why say anything anyway? Have you asked this to those who do? Maybe you should. Then they'll give you some "just sayin" cope out then say you're too sensitive or other horse crap. Life's much easier when accept that many, many people are just ignorantly stupid and have low self esteem. Then you can properly feel sorry for them and more easily ignore them and move on.

What Guys Said 6

• Nah , if they say that to me I just say they are not properly proportioned either cuz their all azz

• think of it as constructive criticism.

• They're right. Of course they are because it's not hard to see it when something looks off. But what matters is that it isn't a turn-off in most cases, and that some men may find it very arousing actually. Don't fuzz about it.

• i bet your left titty is bigger. it is so with 78 percent of women.

also whats your measurements? by the way 20 inch waist is kinda nasty. too thin

• Nah. The right is bigger lol.

• I'd still play with ur nice boobs. If I see u maybe I wouldn't think that it's too thin;)

• I hate it when I can't pay bills on the time, personally.

• Yeah, I can't stand that.

My boobies are perfect, damn it!

What Girls Said 5

• People should keep their opinions to themselves when it comes to other people's bodies. Most girls are already overly critical of their own bodies; they don't need other people pointing things out. It's just rude. And like you said, no one is perfect.

• My middle finger is going all up in their face.

• never heard that before

• My boyfriend once told me my hips weren't proportionated to the rest of my body. I know it's true cause they are wide for my height, 5'3'', and I have small boobs, but I was also so offended :(

• I think pear and hourglass shaped women are the sexiest. Love your body, no matter what! Don't care what anyone else thinks because at the end of the day you have to live in it.

• Thank you for this ^^ I'm trying to learn how to accept my body the way it is.

• I don't care. I have really small boobs and REALLY big hips and thighs. I am comfortable with the fact that I am pear shaped. My mom is really tall and curvy and my dad is really small and skinny... it only makes sense for me to shaped a little odd haha. I like my body... and I know A LOT of me who like it too...

• men^

• I think we hourglass shaped and pear shaped women have the sexiest bodies.