Do you guys know any similar type of tv serires like gossip girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch "The O. C." - it's like Gossip Girl, only much, much better.
    Gossip Girl is actually a blatant rip off of The O. C., having been created right after that series ended, to try and cash in on all the fans desperately looking for more of the same. It relocates the drama from sunny California to dreary New York, and renames the characters (Marissa -> Serena, Summer -> Blair, etc), but it's basically the same show (albeit not as well written or acted as The OC).

• And then there's "One Tree Hill", which is a bit different (especially the earlier seasons), but it's still a much better show.

What Guys Said 3

• so u mean a gossip related TV series?

• I wish the show was still on. I'm a guy and even I loved that show. The only other show like that one right now, is, Pretty Little Liars over on Fox Family but there could be other ones I don't know about

• Sorry, no idea (but I have to earn points).

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty little liars is similar

• glee but instead of fashion its musical

• Beverly Hills 90210 reminds me of the 90s version of gossip girl

• yes i heard about ! But new 90210 is better according to the feedback i recieved ! So what do you suggest?

• Personally I really liked Beverly Hills 90210 because you got to see the main characters change and grow up throughout the series. And I like the drama and stuff in each episode. I haven't seen 90210 though. I've heard people suggest pretty little liars and vampire diaries too, but I haven't watched those