How many times did it take for you to pass your driver's license test?

I'm going to take mine sometime in July and have a good feeling about it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I sped the first time I took it.

It's the DMV's fault for requiring you to go the speed limit, not 5 over like any decent human being.

• My first time despite taking 20mins (literally 20 freaking minutes) to do 90 degree corner back parking. Otherwise, I was good with parallel parking, which she was surprised about, but I explained that we do that all the time in the city its kinda natural for me :)

• I never took the test.

• I only took mine once. I took it on the first try. Just relax and remember everything you've learned on the road and in the classroom.

• Ontario car test: first time.
    UK bike test: first time.
    UK car test: first time.

• passed first time with 2 minors. I did a weeks intensive course with the army, driving from 9-5 before doing the test.

• Twice. Should've passed it the first time but I fuuuucked up at a roundabout.

• once, driving is easy.

What Girls Said 9

• Only took me the one attempt :) Good luck with yours!

• twice, lol

• 3 - because i'm a clutz ^
    *the first time b/c i hit a curb while backing along the curb
    *the second time b/c he said i didn't look at the bike lane before making a right turn
    *third pass, yeah!

• Only once.
    My dad took it 7 times though... -_-

• I guess we're from different countries, but I pass both my theory and practical test on the first time. We could only take the practical test after we've turned 17 back in my home country.

• I hear it's easy, I've never took it. I heard about a guy who's taken 5 times

• I had to take it twice :'(

• I got mine on my first try. Same with most of the people I know.

• Passed it the first time. No problem ;) Not surprising for me tho, 'cause I'm an amazing driver 8-)