What food or treat do you miss?

I've lived away from my home country for five years now. And missing family and friends it's a big thing but I do my best to keep in touch. The one thing I miss most is food! There are so many delicious things that I miss. Baked goods and tropical fruit that I would never be able to find here.

I know im not the only one that hasn't tried delicious things in years. So please share, what do you miss eating?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex's buttery muffin, so sweet and juicy ;)

• Wow. Thanks. Lol

What Guys Said 8

• Beer and coffee, hands down.

I was diagnosed with a thyroid disease (nothing scary or life threatening) not that long ago, and I am not really allowed alcohol or lots of caffeine. :'(

• Well at least only that. I knew a guy that was allergic to corn for a few years
      You know how hard it is to find non-corn products? Even laundry detergent has corn in it.

• Oh, God. Yeah, that would be awful.

Corn, wheat, and soy are in damn near everything that's processed. I already avoid soy and wheat as it is, but I ain't giving up my maĆ­z. 💚

• LOL I can't give up food. I love food.

• I miss eating Tacos , the last time i ate them was like a teen
    we made them when i was growing up but that was it and
    the thing is they're so easy to make all i need to do is buy
    the stuff but i just don't do it lol

• When being away from home, on holiday, for a week or 2, I started missing the French fries :-)
    Good fries are a Belgian specialty... in some countries they're good as well but there are countries where they just bake potatoes to look like fries...

• I have lived in same area all my life

• suya sticks

• lamb kebab, kidney kebab, tofu kebab, chicken heart kebabs. just all the weird kebabs lol.

• I miss drinking Schweppes Coco Breeze I NEED YOU BACK IN MY LIFE!!

• Reeces cups

What Girls Said 1

• I miss the tapas I had in Spain. I like a lot of food but there are very few things I can't eat. If I want chinese food I go to a chinese grocery store. If I want Indian food I go to an Indian restaurant etc... the only time I want something and I can't have it is maybe a special style of cooking. Also I used to love eating oysters but became allergic to them around April or May of this year so I guess that is the ONLY food that I miss along with the tapas in Spain.

• Thts why I watch myself with seafood. I love it too much and would hate to become allergic to it.