First kiss any advice?

i just started dating this boy a few days ago. we have been getting to know each other. the first time we hung out he tried to kiss me and i told him i wasn't ready he said he was ok with that and that maybe next time i said yeah. so any advice on first kiss. im 14 and he's 15

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a lot simpler than it first seems.. everybody overthinks their first kiss. My advice would be no tongues and go with the flow. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• When time feels right - Just try it will be awkward at first then should come naturally

• so now u r ready? has he ever kissed another gal before?

• Advice, yes. Do it as the practice for the next one.

What Girls Said 2

• Read my mytake:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6952-the-first-kiss-nervous-here-are-some-tips
    Good luck darling. :) I was 14 when u had my first kiss too. Don't have any expectations. It's a lot different than you expect. Just stay natural. :D

• If you're ready and you like him then go for it. Just relax and go with it lol I don't know how to explain it very well. If he's kissed someone else then he might know what he's doing so follow his lead If you're unsure. Most importantly if you feel uncomfortable then stop the kiss