I have about 5 months?

I have about 5 months of let's say (spare time), Can u suggest some skills or habits or any improvements i should do or learn in that amount of time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not take a class or volunteer so you won't have a huge resume gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about try inventing something productive to modern society to solve a limitation? It will be really difficult to create something useful, original and new but you will find this challenge satisfying if your plans of a prototype work and come to fruition.

• wow !! you Asians are really something :D respect for ur innovative idea ! thank u for the answer

What Girls Said 1

• Learn a new language.

• I am ! I can speak English , Tamazight (dead language), Arabic and French ! I think that's enough for now ! anything else?

• Ok!!! Sorry I bothered suggesting it!!!

• Nooo ! I never said or meant that, instead I'd really have another suggestion ! I am really thankful for you taking time to answer my question

What Guys Said 3

• Learn a new language

• Learn how to invest in stocks.

• You can learn: computer skills, numchuck skills, bow staff skills

• you mean nunchaku and bo staff !! NICE IDEA... what exactly do u mean by computer skills?