Girls, Will I ever feel like my life means something?

So, I'm in Nashville, Tennessee for a business trip and decided to venture off on my own in my free time. Again and again, I notice that I'm a loser because I do everything alone and have no friends. I don't drink and do not do bars. I hate walking past people my age who are "couples" yet I can't find a girl to hold and to love. I want to be able to shower my love for a girl and also be showered in love by a girl. I'm a great guy, but, girls don't look twice at me. What do I do? My life sucks and I don't deserve unhappiness. I've been through us all and I wish God would throw me a bone once in a while.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, self-pity is the biggest impediment to getting where you want to be. It drags you down, it's addictive, it keeps you frustrated and stuck.

You need to start thinking positive, or nothing will ever change. Take your mind off what's bad in your life and focus on what you've got, be grateful for it and think about how you can make it even better. You're not a loser if you don't succed at something, take it as a chance to learn from your mistakes and next time you'll do better. If you want friends or a girlfriend, go out, meet people, call an old friend and ask them to meet you, meet people on the internet.
    You're the one who needs to go out and create your own life how you want it to be, no one is going to give it to you as a gift.

What Girls Said 7

• I think the best thing anyone can do for themselves is to learn how to enjoy their own company, there is a big difference between being alone and being lonely. You think that a relationship will solve your problems but if you don't really know/understand yourself, what do you really have to give to another person. It's not really fair to put all of your hope for happiness on another person, it's a lot of pressure for someone. Maybe you should focus on meeting people in general, try making some friends. You are not a loser, everyone has a time in their life in which they find themselves completely alone, it doesn't have be a bad thing. Find yourself, then find someone to love.

• 1. You're not a loser.
    2. In order to make friends & find relationships, you're gonna have to learn how to be more social, even if that means forcing yourself at times. It's okay to be an introvert but people aren't gonna want to hang out with you if you rarely want to hang out with them.
    3. You don't have to go to bars to be social, & even if you do, you don't have to drink. Just talk to people in general & find something you like to do that's social.

• YOOO dude i ant you to do this... look yourself in the mirror and say "i look good" or something very confident. Look, you are not a loser at all, and you have friends they are everywhere! If you want new ones, then make some on your business trip, or talk to new people at work who you never talked to before. Oh, and finding a girl... look God works in mysterious ways. He is just waiting for the perfect time. You should also put yourself out there, make the girls want you. The thing is be your, and be confident. A girl wants a confident man. Walk with your head up, and think positive.

• Of course you will, everyone does. I'm a loner, I don't have any friends and I feel this way all the time, but times do change, along with events and places, even people. You'll find someone, and you're life does mean something.

• You live in my dream city! Feel grateful 😃 just write songs about how much you want to love a girl, perform it at places for fun, and just live through music and you will geta girl. Songwriters and sso gets are extremely attractive

• Don't look at yourself as a loser. As much as it hurts and feels like you're a loser, and I have been there too, I want you to realize that's just how it feels. Any lack of romantic success you've had means nothing about you as a person... There are way too many variables to chalk it up to you bring "unlikeable" or any other negative adjective you choose. The timing could've been wrong, the girl could've had other priorities, or she had other preferences just to name the ones I've experienced to be most common (albeit with the opposite sex :P) Knowing that you are not a loser unfortunately won't make the hurt go away, but it will start the foundation of true confidence that is attractive to most people. Someday the timing will be perfect and you'll find the girl for you and I hope it is much sooner than you think - in the mean time value yourself and enjoy your life experiences wherever they may take you!

• You aren't a loser just because you don't have friends. Making friends is a hard thing to do and lots of us struggle with it. There are many ways you can meet people aside from going to bars or drinking. You can find people through hobbies, dating sites, or other events. Even just trying to strike up a conversation with someone can go a long way. Most of us have felt like our life sucks at some point, but I promise you, if you stay positive it'll make it 1000 times easier.
    Being happy and looking happy can also attract people. No one really wants to be with someone who looks depressed so if you make it look like you're happy, someone will come along. Fake it till you make it and eventually you'll feel what you want to feel.