So what do I do now that I've asked about my pay check for work?

I've been working at this new job for over a month and I haven't received any money as of yet. My manager/boss and I were talking the other day about something and I respectfully brought up, asking when pay day was and she disregarded what I said and didn't answer, yet talked about something else. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• You desire to be payed, you need to be more forcefully and bring this up with your boss, call the police if they don't move there buts

• What do I say?

• (in person)

• Hi, boss, it's been a month since I started working here, the other day my coworkers were talking about payday, I was wondering when that was and if you need my account number?

What Guys Said 2

• Mention that you have bills to pay and you are relying on getting paycheck soon

• you need to get a little more forceful and ask where the hell is my money

What Girls Said 1

• Be patient and wait for around a week. If they still haven't paid you, ask the boss again.