Guys, how can I stay away from watching k-dramas and staying away from this site?

I really really want to focus on my work.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to stop and do your work. It's trying to actually stop that is hard. Once you do so, it'll get the ball rolling, and before you know it, you'll be done with your work.

What Guys Said 10

• This site can help u so don't go away just use it less and when u need answers. What work do u need to focus on?

• my language, my future job, and history.

• So is all that important then? I'm guessing a big YES? That should be motivation enough to start making plans for the future and improving life.

• indeed!

• You are asking the wrong people - We are all addicted too LoL

• Ask the samething to your parents.

• I did!

• Well, if they did nothing it was not the best attitude, imho.

I'd "unplug" you from other things during work time and stablish a schedule to be followed. Try doing it yourself, giving time for both work and leisure.

• I will.

• Lol I know who this is. :P

• lol k dramas are not a representation of real Korean guys, and this site is legit opinions except on rating girls.

• I wish some Korean men were... But in the future when I do marry a Korean , I will love him the way he is.
      But anyway, how can I stay away from k-dramas? I don't want it to effect my work anymore.

• well if you have computer in your bedroom, take it to the living room and leave it there. Or you can buy a new bed and this way you won't feel like bed is for sleep and computer.

• Yea...

Thanks😊

• I don't know just push yourself more

• Just block the website.

• Get on with your damn work.

• I did today! 4:00am of non-stop working!

• get a boyfriend.

• I can't get a boyfriend.
      Getting a boyfriend will consume so much of my time that won't have enough time for my work nor myself. When I'm ready to get a boyfriend, I will..

• No...
      Before I started watching k-drama I found Asians attractive. So what you just stated isn't completely accurate.

• I love Asians😍

• Cancel the account

• But it's so hard!!

• Not that difficult

• 😩 yes it is!!
      But my future comes first.