I want to learn English , do you have any advice to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone else who can speak English and practice with them

What Girls Said 5

• There are a ton of free sites that can help you www.fluentu.com/.../

• Just keep speaking it , dont feel embarrassed.

And watch a lot of English cartoons with English subtitles.

If you need help with grammars, get some books.

Practice though.

• This site is amazing: https://www.duolingo.com/

• Read books and try to speak it with other people.

• Practice with a real English speaking person helps a lot. Even texting that person can improve your understanding of the language

What Guys Said 12

• Watch TV shows in English , but put the subtitles on your TV so you can see the words. Repeat the words, as they say them. Watch 'talk shows' and keep your English to your language dictionary close!!
    Also, use Google, online, for the words that are not in your dictionary!!
    Don't feel frustrated!! IT takes a lot of time!! English is not easy to learn!!

• Speak as much as you can with native English speakers.

Watch movies, TV shows, news, YouTube videos... etc in English .

• Adding on to what others have said, please don't get frustrated. English is one of the hardest languages to learn and a lot of native speakers don't really get it all. It's confusing, sometimes instead of the 'exception that proves the rule' saying, there seem to be more exceptions than those that actually fit the rule.

• Are there any English classes in your area?

• Don't speak it with an American accent once you learn

• Speak to a bunch of English speaking people, visit countries that speak English as their first language.

• If I wanted to learn a different language in general, I would watch Sesame Street and read children books. They have basic word structures and use repetition to make it easier to remember. It may sound silly, but it works. There are plenty of other ways too and I hope everyone offers other options to you as well.

• Practice with duolingo

• grab a dictionary, copy it in ur notebooks, this will also improve your handwriting. I'd suggest going letter by letter

• Just, don't use formal English almost every, of course don't sound disrespectful but when can't, no slang

• how are you typing this if you don't know English?

• Yes one advice use google always