Could you become something from an internship?

For example an interior designer? Just from an internship. Apprently with interior designing for example you don't need a degree.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think, so as long as you have the skills.

I think it's better to have a degree just in case.

Anyway, the more experience you have at the said field, the higher chance you have of getting a job there. That's what I have been told by the seniors.

What Girls Said 2

• have u ever watched the pursuit of happyness? :)

• oh and here u must have a degree for interior design. I don't know bout where u live.

• Sometimes internships and fellowships do help you transition right into a permanent or new position when they end. But, that's not always the case and you can't go in expecting that. Either way, the experience you'll get will help you out a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• The thing about this type is you have the expierence but not the qualifications - I would check the possibility of doing an internship while doing some further education courses - A friend of mine did engineering that way.

• Can you please elaborate on his story? Thank you

• He was working for a engineering firm - He wanted to do an engineering degree - The company said we will pay for degree, you do evening classes and one full day a week in college which we will facilitate then you wok other 4 days a week for us on a low training salary.

• Degress are useful for companies when they receive dozens of applications and they have to weed them out.

Work experience, ie them seeing you do the job, is worth infinitely more.

• Degrees, even. Silly keyboard.

• It doesn't really matter how big the company is. If you worked there during an internship and you have proven to them that you are a hard worker and you are good at your job, that's all they need.

• Get that degree anyway though, no job lasts forever.

• It depends. The place you intern at may give you a job at their organization once you have the proper credentials.

• Very rarely.