How do I be sure of my decision?

Sometimes, in life, a person faces two paths. If one path is taken, then the other one is left behind with all the opportunity that could have brought.

How can i be sure i am making the right choices in life? Are there signs along the way that might indicate whether a path or choice is the right one to make? you know i awalys think maybe i am wrong because you never know what might have happened if you'd made the other choice,

Most Helpful Girl

• No, this is being a grown up. You have to follow your instinct and make the best decision you can based on the information you have. There have been a few crossroads in my life where had I chosen a different route my entire life would be different. When times are dark and bleak it is often difficult not to think back to those decisions, wonder if you made the right choice or not - but oyu can never go back and change what's been done, so there is little point in dwelling on such things.

You just need to decide what you think is best and go with that.

• what if the choose be , having breaking heart?

• Sometimes the choices are hard. I've had to walk away from more than one person with whom I've been in love with. It's hard but if you know it's the right decision then you should do what's right.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think you can know for sure.

You make a rational decision and go with the flow, no? Dont over think to stress yourself out.

I think if you are religious, you can do some prayers but if not, you just have to trust yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• You just have to take the path you chose and see where it takes you - I try not to reflect on the opportunity you left behind once it is gone.

• What crossroads are you at?

• leavin or staying with someone, although i did leave her, it was hard and did break my heart, but i think it was right choose

• Sometimes it is necessary to do unpleasent things now to ensure a better future for our selves. Good luck with every thing.

• "How can i be sure i am making the right choices in life?"

You cannot.