What's it like to be small?

I'm 6 foot 4 and it's great but there are some inconveniences:
Feet hang off the end of the bed.
Clothes shopping is a nightmare.
I hit my head on almost everything.

so, is it better to be small?

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't reach cabinets
    taller people always put their arm on my head and lean on me and laugh like it's funny
    they pat my head
    i have to basically climb INTO the washing machine to get the clothes out
    and i find myself jumping to reach a lot of things
    awkward to talk to tall people

should i go on?

• at least you can get things out of the washing machine. Image if you've hidden a giraffe's wallet under a table and he's trying to reach it, that's what it's like for me :(

• i don't know if anyone would hide a wallet under a table so i think you're safe!

What Girls Said 4

• Shorter Height = Shorter Arms and Legs
    So I have to like jog if I want to keep up with tall people when we're walking
    90% of the time, my feet dangles off chairs
    I can't reach a lot of stuff whether it's vertically or horizontally

I don't duck as much
    I have to hem pants shorter
    Dresses are longer

• snow white and the 7 dwarfs..

• I cannot reach the cabinets without climbing up.

My neck hurts from looking up at tall people.

I can feel pretty cozy in bed.

• please do me

What Guys Said 9

• I am 5'9 so probably most things are made for around my height - I don't notice half the problems tall or short people have.

• Do you have the shower head issue too? Lol I feel like the shower heads are never tall enough :o

• If i stand up it rests on my head :/

• Yep that's what happens to me! I was so happy that my college dorms has it set up really high... there's hope for us yet! :D

• I start university next year and my en suite is like 1mx1mx2m, there's no hope for me xD

• The greatest advantage is longevity. All else being equal, people who are smaller tend to live longer. This has to do with the stress size puts on the body and it's systems.

• I wouldn't know I am around the average height 5"9-5"11 so most stuff is made for my height.

• Well, I'm only 5'7, but I'm not small--at all--to be honest. I weigh about 240 lbs, and I have a 500 lb deadlift. So, I dont know.

• I can fit into cars.

• Women prefer taller men, so being smaller than average means that you're stuffed.

• liar. ur prolly 5 '5

• Nobody respects you and you can't really defend yourself even if you know martial arts.
    Women don't want to be with you because you're not enough of a man for them and you also have difficulty being respected in the work place and getting promotions.
    Basically its a life of harsh discrimination.