Have you read the book Madame Bovary?

Did you like it? What did you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've read it. I found it to be a great way of detaching myself from day to day strugglesby immersing myself into the story but at the same time a very abrupt ssubliminal social commentary

• Do you think I should read it?

• OK I won't. Happy reading!

• Thank you!!

What Guys Said 7

• It is a name that crops now and again, it is on my literary bucket list

• No, but it sounds interesting. I'll add it to my audible library... Have you been through Angela's Ashes?

• Is audible library nice? is it like movies without pictures? I don't know how it's called..

• It's an audio book app by Amazon. I use it a lot because I drive for a living and have plenty of time to listen, but work a 70 hour week and have precious little time for much else besides basic human necessities...

• I've probably got over a hundred titles in my library, from Star Wars to Modern Times. So Ya *I* would recommend it...

• I havn't read it

• No. Why would I read about a woman's ovaries?

• Still not decided if you will read it? Just go for it!!

• didn't read it

• no, but if you message me, I have something I want to talk to you about regarding your last question

• I've made lots of questions in the past hours. So you should be more clear...

What Girls Said 1

• No, but I'm definitely gonna read it.. Have heard a lot about the book.
    But first I want to read 'My name is red' by Orhan Pamuk.. He's a really amazing writer.