Would you rather communicate with animals OR speak every language fluently?

If you had to choose between being able to communicate with all the animals in the world, being able to easily talk to them VS being able to fluently speak and understand every language there is in the world, which one would you choose?

I think I'd pick communicating with animals, because I love them and they're so mysterious, I'd really like to know what's going on in their heads. :P

• Communicate with animals
  • Speak every language fluently

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck humans i want to be hanging out with tthe birds and the bees sittin on trees
    and talking about leaves

I would love to talk to animals, i would work at a zoo if i could!! i would have the animals give me dating advice, that way i wouldn't need GaG anyore ;p

• Hopefully when i learn how to speak to animals, and you do too
      i will take you on a date to the Bronx zoo!!!

We will hang with the monkeys
      and eat with the zebras too!
      there's nothing we won't do ;p

lol!!! haha there's a litle poem for you! =)

• My heart will always belong to you my love
      😍😍😍😍

• Thank you 😛❤

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely communicate with animals. That would be so awesome. Forget speaking with people; they're very irritating sometimes. -_-

• It would be a lot more entertaining to find out what animals' concerns were and their thoughts about people and their everyday life.

What Guys Said 33

• Knowing all of the languages is far more practical and the idea of speaking with animals has many flaws - it's not like they have a language that we don't understand, it's that they don't have a language at all. So it's hard to define what exactly you could communicate about with them.

• Know every language. You can communicate with animals in a way. They are pretty good about picking up emotions. I used to live next to neighbors that had horses and sometimes if I had a really crappy day I'd go over to the fence and I'd just pet one and they would be really affectionate and then a second would walk over and start nuzzling me to pet them as well and it always felt like I was having a conversation with them without ever making any noise.

• Speak every language fluently so I can communicate will the most special kind of animals aka human beings.

• Every language. Would be easier to visit every human area on earth and communicate easily. I am not really into animals.

• I'd go crazy hearing animals all the time plus there's no real use for it. I'll definitely pick all the languages. That way I can travel around the world freely.

• I think I would also pick communicating with animals. I love animals. I get so sick of people sometimes anyway.

• Languages. Absolutely no conversation would be safe from my all-hearing ears, and I could annoy the living heck out of telemarketers by talking to them in every language except the one they speak. I could be the ultimate prank caller. xD. On top of that, I'll bet that animal minds are pretty boring. Food, sleep, elimination, hygiene, sex... that's probably most of what they think about. People are much more interesting. :p

• Difficult one. I feel like communicating to animals has more benefits though as it is something unique. A language you can learn and usually you can communicate quite well with people either way. On my travels I have been in situations where I had to without speaking the same languages and it still worked out quite fine.

On the other hand animals are a bit more difficult to understand and therefor understanding what they say seems to be a great and insightful thing.

• I talk with animals anyway yesterday I sat down and talked with an spotted owl that was on a branch during my nightly walk. It just sat there staring at me but yet I felt like it understood me lol.

So I guess I'll choose the language option.

• Definitely talk to the animals

• That's a tough question. I love animals but I also have a thing for languages. Hm..

• lol some people are getting really keen on the downvoting today

• Ikr? So grumpy.

• I would understand if I had actually made a choice between the two options, like, someone could disagree with that I guess, but I hadn't even really answered the question yet :D

• Definitely option C

• I'm a capitalist. I'd speak every language fluently. 8-)

• I like to speak every language that i could learn..

• Communicate with animals, they are so cute and I want to know what they think and what they are saying lol

• languages for sure

• Communicate with animals.

Everyone learns English anyway, and I mostly hate people, so I couldn't care less whether or not I can speak to other boring, self-absorbed humans.

Talking to a dog, on the other hand..

• Haha 5 entitled people offended that I don't like them.

• I'm starting to wonder if talking to dogs would devolve into this same occurrence.

'Poop or vomit', 'chasing tail or mailman'. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

• LMAO 😂 You never know with animals, it may be worse hahah, we'd be in for a surprise probably

• Humans are so boring and I'd probably be less anxious about talking with an animal.

• Definitely speak every language fluently. Think of all the women I could hit on.

• Communicate with animals, so I can tell those f**cking spiders to get off the washing line when I'm hanging it out.

• i'll take the animals cause I suck at talking to people

• Good question. I'd pick animals. I just love animals

• Well the animal one is like having a superpower, the other is just extreme talent. So it's gotta be A.

• Every language.

• Good question. Animals! They are far more interesting than human beings to me.

• and have them rip the hearts out of every living human.

• Hard but language, I could go everywhere.

• Same pick as yours :)

• would love to know how they think and what they think

• I'd choose A. I'd never even speak all the languages even if I knew them all

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 21

• It's not even a choice. I'd pick the animals too! :)

• Screw speaking every language because in the long run pretty much everyone ends up English so why would I waist my time learning theirs?

I would kill to talk to Animals theyretmy passion and if I had another way to communicate with them it would be all the more better 😊

• Definitely language, I've always wanted to learn more new languages every now and then. I'm not much of an animal person myself and I'm literally afraid of any creature (animals, insects) that can move. Guess the only insect I'm afraid is cockroaches and ants lol.

• Speak every language fluently! That would be a dream come true! Will also help me become more wise.

• I picked B because technically animals have their own languages and that's the best of both worlds and puppies and ponies and kittens. Eeeeee!

• i would rather speak every language fluently

• Don't care about animals so I would rather speak every language.

• Animals. If I REALLY wanted to know another language I'll take some classes on it or waste my money on Rosetta Stone.

• i would pick animals..

• Animals make better listeners. I could be an uberdiplomat with those language skills though. I still choose animals. I feel kind of like my pets and I have good communication skills

• I would rather speak every language fluently because I've tried learning Spanish but for some reason it's so hard for me :P

• Speak every language. Animals could tell me about all the bad things they go through because of humans and I'd feel too bad. They would ask for my help to make it stop and I'd be the only one who can hear them so I couldn't prove anything nor help them anyhow :(

• I'd rather be able to speak all the languages fluently.

• Animals! That would be fantastic!

• Every language fluently. Tbh I'm not a big animal person aside from like dogs and turtles

• Speak every language fluently FTW. How cool is that? lol :D
    I'm not that much of an animal person.

• Communicate with animals, because.

• ANIMALS!! I love them!!

• I voted B, so i could travel around the world :)

• That's tough. I'd love to speak every language fluently, but communicating with animals sounds cool too. I mean, what if I find out that mice really are in charge of this planet? then again I might not want to hear spiders talking.

• Communicate with animals, I could learn the human languages later