Game time : I have done?

Comment something stupid which you've done..

If you have done it, up vote the answer; If you have not done it, down vote the answer.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I treated people way too good that often I neglect my own needs. Now I learned that being a little selfish at times is suitable and okay to do so.

5|1
    0|0
    • Congrats for not having any downvotes/upvotes (either)! Definitely mho given to you.

• Thanks for mh 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Jumped to conclusions, made assumptions and judged books by their covers

3|1
    1|0
  • A lot of work to loose weight 😀

0|1
    2|0
  • giving too much attention to women..

0|2
    7|0
  • Masturbation while walking in the road. LOL :P

1|0
    8|2

What Girls Said 7

• i have been too naive

6|2
    2|0
  • I was talking to one of my friends eating and drinking and then they say something so funny. That I spit out my drink.. LOL!! 😄😄😄

4|1
    1|1
  • I used to eat paper and tissues when I was a kid.

3|1
    2|1
    • Haha omg how

• Show All
    • I know one of my friends does that... and when I tell him to stop his freakiness he says it has fiber motherfucker

• Haha I had ate paper in like 1st grade with some people.

• I once reacted to an email. It made me so angry. A co-worker had taken credit for my work. I sent off a scathing email of my own. It turned out I had the situation completely wrong. I hadn't looked beyond my anger to re-read the email. I was so wrong...

1|0
    5|1
  • Put toast in a microwave 😐😐😐

2|0
    5|1
  • Too many stupid things that if I started listing them I'd fall asleep before I finished

1|0
    1|1
  • I have climbed up to a second story balcony. (Was on someone's shoulders at first though)

1|0
    2|2