Game time : I have done?

Comment something stupid which you've done..

If you have done it, up vote the answer; If you have not done it, down vote the answer.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I treated people way too good that often I neglect my own needs. Now I learned that being a little selfish at times is suitable and okay to do so.

• Congrats for not having any downvotes/upvotes (either)! Definitely mho given to you.

• Thanks for mh 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Jumped to conclusions, made assumptions and judged books by their covers

• A lot of work to loose weight 😀

• giving too much attention to women..

• Masturbation while walking in the road. LOL :P

What Girls Said 7

• i have been too naive

• I was talking to one of my friends eating and drinking and then they say something so funny. That I spit out my drink.. LOL!! 😄😄😄

• I used to eat paper and tissues when I was a kid.

• Haha omg how

• I know one of my friends does that... and when I tell him to stop his freakiness he says it has fiber motherfucker

• Haha I had ate paper in like 1st grade with some people.

• I once reacted to an email. It made me so angry. A co-worker had taken credit for my work. I sent off a scathing email of my own. It turned out I had the situation completely wrong. I hadn't looked beyond my anger to re-read the email. I was so wrong...

• Put toast in a microwave 😐😐😐

• Too many stupid things that if I started listing them I'd fall asleep before I finished

• I have climbed up to a second story balcony. (Was on someone's shoulders at first though)