Come up with the best insult?

I have always thought that guys had the best insults. I am going to do a battle of the sexes and judge who has the best insults.
You can insult me, tag a gagger (ONLY if you two are friends though) or insult some famous person.

Ready, steady, GO!

I will judge by the end of the week to see who has the best insults.

My rating will be the following.

No point- didn't do anything for me.
1 point- it made me smile or rile up a little
5 points- I will use this and placed this insult in my repertoire
Come on girls, the guys are slaughtering you and are proving my hypothesis right!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'd like to start off by saying this is completely original and don't bother looking it up because I'm obviously trustworthy! :D

@bubble_tea
    My dearest GaG Frenemy,
    Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

Booyah, I win! <3
    Sincerely,
    Your bestie ZoZo!

• I honestly don't believe in insulting people and I think all the Gaggers are beautiful, intelligent and wise beyond their years... By the way my empty bottle of vodka totally agrees with me.

• @starfishlover
    A battle of words you say, hurling insults at eachother like an imaginary dagger,
    Fighting about who can be the best swagger. Or was it about who's the best gagger?
    Do you really want to risk that badge? because it'c clear to see,
    the voctory in both xper and mho belong to me.
    I am simply put, a better gagger than you will ever dream to be.

Oh you meant that" form of gagging, the one that leave a man's balls sagging?
    There I gladly give you the fame, because i can't best you in a whore's own game.
    So go ahead and let it be known,
    that your gag reflex is all but gone from all the big guys you've blown.
    But then again, you should be happy we don't look down, because your pussy and ass is not yours to own
    It's clear they belong to every guy in town.

• Let's hope the mods don't kill that XD

• @yourfutureex
      Dick jokes, mod threats, blood and gore. You think you're bold, but the truth is cold,
      Your insults sound like they come from the mind of an autistic nine year old.
      About that finger, I only have ten, and so do you. But i guess you reffer to my cock, is that true? A crude comparison, but oh so wrong. Because the truth is i got a 7inch schlong.
      In your case one could hardly even call it a needle.

Are you going to surrender and say it's enough, or do i have to take my silk gloves off?

• This is the most assholish thing I have ever written.

"I was prepared for a battle of wits , but it appears you are unarmed... but perhaps god was kind and gave you charming good looks instead... oh wait... god is one cruel bastard ain't he... maybe you're rich and powerful... oh wait... I forgot... where do you work again?
    Tell me , why do you even exist?
    Why are you stealing my air?
    A tree is working really hard so you can breathe , you should apologize to it. "

http://i.imgur.com/R7kT8lA.gif

• Insulting someone is a fine art. one cannot just insult someone without a reason

• My son and I do it all the time to people. It's good to teach your child a skill.

• Are you going to teach him all of your skills like the "sleeping with random men for money" skill or the " I don't know who is real father is" skill

• After all, You learned it from your mother, didn't you?

• Your father is still virgin.

• Yo mama so dumb when she tried to commit suicide she had to hung her self by her feet, cause when she used her neck she couldn't breath.

• So we are insulting you or any gagger we want?

• Yo mama so nasty she sucked yo daddy dick then kissed you goodnight

• I don't like insulting people

• Seeing you made the Grumpy cat ROTFL xD.

When the Grumpy cat ROTFL xD, we all know what that means!

• The better part of you ran down your mommas legs after being fucked by her dog.

• There was more sperm coming out of your dad's dick than the amount of brains you have in your head.

• Dumbest thing ever

• Your mother is a nice lady

• Who taught you in school a half smart half dumbass teacher your supossed to start all sentences in caps not half of them

• your a *****! is that good :)

• "I wasn't insulting you, I was just describing you."

• Oh shit its very bad to see you as a whore that looks for more dicks even on a website your dad wasn't imagined so when you were born but it is his fault he shouldn't off married your mum who is my ex little bitch and mentioned by her slutness around our country.. Im going to your dad to make him calm down. Good bye.

• you have bad hair and you've put some weight lately... .

What Girls Said 10