To all those prolifers out there?

Would you still keep a baby if it became the antichrist, or a mass murderer? OR even a murderer?

Let the blood bath begin.

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of an odd question, but I'll bite. Yes. Why? Because I wouldn't want to alter the fabric of time. Consider for a moment, if you could go back and prevent WWII, would you do it? Yes, many terrible things happened in the war, but suppose you could have stopped it. We wouldn't have half of the modern medicines we have now. It would have stopped the cold war. All the returning GIs who triggered the baby boom, who became my parents, who became your parents, would be vastly reduced. I may not have even been born.

So, long story short, what happens generally happens for a reason. As difficult as it would be to live with that knowledge, I would, for the greater good.

What Guys Said 6

• What if it was the next Martin Luther King, or the next Jonas Salk (he created the polio vaccine and didn't patten it, could have made millions, so that it would remain dirt cheap, the reason why polio is all but erradicated)? All so your scenario ignores influence of family and enviroment. If you look at greek mythology, generally speaking terrible things happen specificly becaues someone tries to prevent it.

• Wow, that is a fair point. I don't have any stance on this subject as I am neutral but I just want to see people's opinions and method of thinking

• I am against abortion but not on moral grounds. If a woman decides to have unprotected sex that is a choice, the pregnancy that results is just consequence of it. To allow a woman to abort is tantamount to saying she is not capable of making decisions since you have removed the consequence of it. It is in fact reducing her down to a child, that is to say, she is not held accountable for her actions just as we generally don't hold children accountable for theirs. Same goes for men as well, but in our society a man has no real say he is legaly obligated to pay child support regardless of whether or not he is financially or mentally ready for being a father. I honestly don't understand how women are not insulted by the argument just becaues the whole "pro-choice" implies that abortion should be a womans choice because everything leading up to it (unprotected sex) wasn't.

• That is so hard - I don't how I would act

• Don't do this, you're stirring shit without a spoon.

• No, I wouldn't. I do not tolerate evil as much as I can help it.

• Yes, as long as the baby isn't gay

• This post is just stupid. It shows that you do not respect the democratic right to an opposing view.

What Girls Said 2

• I know how you feel, but this is a matter that you should let God deal with so to speak. There are many crazy and disturbing scenarios in this world; to try to solve them all is impossible.

• yep. my baby? Id defend it.. well not the antichrist but in any other situation